Let me begin that I rode Cleveland hard toward the end of the season and even I was in disbelief of their winning streak. After June, Cleveland struggled to win important series and games. After Masterson was diagnosed with an injury we "Clevelanders", once again, felt hopeless. The Tribe somehow pieced together a couple of winning series in late August that soon led to MLB's best September record. The September record alone is quite the accomplishment, but what was more impressive, was their timely hitting that was non existent in the months of July and August. Of course they have a tremendous pitching staff, and now that we have Masterson back, were able to utilize our best arm as our closer. But the most important thing going on in Cleveland right now is our lineup! We are better than what most think and if Terry can coach a good game and that's a big if we can win. Keys to winning the game for the Tribe: 1st key- Our speed on the base paths, we must run. 2nd key- Move the runners into scoring position every chance we get. If we have runners on 1st and 2nd no outs we need to bunt no matter who is at the plate. 3rd key- Keeping the game close, the Indians are MAGICAL at home in the late innings. 4th key-The audience... We haven't had a full stadium since opening day and Progressive Field will have electricity in the air tonight! Our pitching will be fine, and I almost guarantee that Tampa Bay doesn't score more than 3 in this game. Tampa Bay will not score more than 3 tonight. My pick tonight will be the Tribe. I will not touch the over under because Cleveland might win 6-3 or lose 3-1... Cleveland Indians tonight BIG!!!!!!!