billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lemme get this straight.

Kid starts with telling fukkin hardened street vet he is gonna kick his ass. Several times

Kid posts 42 times backpeddling from said statement. Say it is all just made up

Kid ends with let's have a cap off challenge in a chitty room.

Kid I would be more than happy to. The day after you kick my ass.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Never miss with Billysink. He is a bar fighter. Will get punched 5 times in the face and not go down. Deemer don't fight him.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Never miss with Billysink. He is a bar fighter. Will get punched 5 times in the face and not go down. Deemer don't fight him.
    Weeder we past the ass kickin now. It was all just a fake threat.

Weeder we on to a handicapping challenge.

I think a water wing race and a Barbie beauty contest is next.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I can picture this whole scene

Deemer flys to Detroit and goes to some park

Billy Shows up with all his tattoos and cigarettes rolled up in his sleeve with of course a few earings clenching his fists
    Deemer comes with his girl, clean cut just jeans and a t shirt
    They both start talking shit and then finally go at it
    Billy throws wild punches like madman that dont land
    Deemer then with a flurry of jabs and quick combos drop him

Deuce in backround watching, this 320 pound fat mother fukker eating donuts and Deemer goes lets go fat boy your next...Deuce says I have no problem with you

Its over

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Go for the nuts with both hands

Guarantee a winner

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Go for for the anus with your thumb

Guarantee a winner

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Go for for the anus with your thumb

Guarantee a winner
    Not possible smokie

Guarantee a loser

tony_come

Prime time smokie

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Brady time prime

tony_come

Smokie prime time

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

So what did we accomplish here? Deemer is on cle and a buncha nonsense.

Deemer is status quo here...some cheering...some misguided attempts at insults...and slightly confused about what is and what is not cool at the moment.

Sinker gets all offended that someone e-insulted his wife and threatened to kick his ass while making a veiled attempt to laugh it off at the same time.

E-cockfight ensues and Deemer returned the empty threat to kick some ass.

Sinker now winning because Deemer isn't getting in a plane to fight him?

Billy I love you pal but you ain't "winning" anything in this thread. You're a leader here...you're supposed to set the bar and help kids jump over it.

All you did here was stoop below the bar/line and sock a kid in the mouth. Feel good?

You're better that that. And you can save the threats in my direction because I'm a grown ass man dawg and I don't give a fukk.

Now "carry on " and get back to baseball kids.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts, and Jago2008

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Tat always spittin knowledge..... PREACH

Although JJ's rendition of the fight was pretty hilarious

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Tat always spittin knowledge..... PREACH

Although JJ's rendition of the fight was pretty hilarious
    Bucker you're right. I'll give credit...that was the first worthwhile thing JJ had posted that I've read.

If it was all for humors sake id have enjoyed the rest.

But it was "kiddiechittystuff" as Sinker would say.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

What exactly is a chitty room?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Weeder we past the ass kickin now. It was all just a fake threat.

Weeder we on to a handicapping challenge.

I think a water wing race and a Barbie beauty contest is next.
    Billy do not group me with anyone......if I did not hurt my leg I would be there TOMORROW with my crew

YOUR NOT OFF THE HOOK

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post

Deemer is status quo here...some cheering...some misguided attempts at insults...and slightly confused about what is and what is not cool at the moment.

Sinker gets all offended that someone e-insulted his wife and threatened to kick his ass while making a veiled attempt to laugh it off at the same time.

Billy I love you pal but you ain't "winning" anything in this thread. You're a leader here...you're supposed to set the bar and help kids jump over it.

All you did here was stoop below the bar/line and sock a kid in the mouth. Feel good?

You're better that that. And you can save the threats in my direction because I'm a grown ass man dawg and I don't give a fukk.

Thread never about winning. There are no wins in a chitty room.

Real life lesson is.

If you are gonna run your mouth be prepared to live with it.

Simple as that. I am quite certain that even this kid will not make the same mistake again.

I do not threaten anyone. nor will I. You can search my post history for 10 years and not find that. I did not threaten this kid once. Nor have I.

I live by two rules in the real world. I post the same way.

1. Touch my wife or my wallet and you get what you get. Anything else is a free pass.

2. If you are gonna open your fukkin mouth be prepared to be able to stand behind what comes out of it.

Sorry to have offended you or anyone else. My posting style is a bit more than the phonies can handle most times. Tends to have them sticking their bunions in their mouth I guess.

Always a lesson Tatt.

billysink

Billy do not group me with anyone......if I did not hurt my leg I would be there TOMORROW with my crew

YOUR NOT OFF THE HOOK
    Get well soon Hanky.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Thread never about winning. There are no wins in a chitty room.

Real life lesson is.

If you are gonna run your mouth be prepared to live with it.

Simple as that. I am quite certain that even this kid will not make the same mistake again.

I do not threaten anyone. nor will I. You can search my post history for 10 years and not find that. I did not threaten this kid once. Nor have I.

I live by two rules in the real world. I post the same way.

1. Touch my wife or my wallet and you get what you get. Anything else is a free pass.

2. If you are gonna open your fukkin mouth be prepared to be able to stand behind what comes out of it.

Sorry to have offended you or anyone else. My posting style is a bit more than the phonies can handle most times. Tends to have them sticking their bunions in their mouth I guess.

Always a lesson Tatt.
    Ain't a person on this planet that can offend me Billy. Has nothing to do with me. Some contrition won't kill you pal.

What you typed in this thread speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say to the contrary.

Anyway I'm done here. I like the both of ya.

Now on to more important hobbies...

jjgold

Billy post some photos of yourself

I will be able to tell if your tough or not

Billy you have seen me over 1000x so you know I am tough

billysink

Billy post some photos of yourself

I will be able to tell if your tough or not

Billy you have seen me over 1000x so you know I am tough
    Give it a rest Hanky. I really don't give a half a rat's fukk what you think.

jjgold

I never rest Billy

I am done with you for now

Its game time

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

has this thread really turned into JJ wanting pictures of billy for his spank bank? wow..

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Only made it to page 5. Never read the doo doo throwing but there were some classics. "Guys a string bean."-BigD And gold "Deuce who are you kidding you are 320." Can just see that sentence coming out of golds mouth. Degenerate stud.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Probably shoulda waited until they won tonight first.
    This will be a 24 hour thread most likely, but it will last weeks for the forum lol.

BOL to you though tonight Deemer, nothing better than playoff baseball with your fav team involved.
    I bet my boy Corn on the Cobb here.
    Salazar is a future stud but Francona is making a horrible move here win or lose tonight.
    I don't like his choice.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post

Whoah, this thread is loaded lol.
    Nice burial from my boy Tatddy here. miss ya bro!

Sinker your obsession with Deemer is outta control lately. Give him a break after a month already.

Post a play with a pick involved once in a while and bring something to the forum other than hammering ppl while trying to lube up your ego with a bunch of self-proclaimed "BEST CAPPER EVER, I KNOW EVERYTHING" stuff.

No spreadsheets, They are worthless.

You NEVER make threads, your post history is basically just an obsession-stalker scenario for Deemer now. You always seem to go after whoever gets attention on here.

Your knowledge could be useful but you don't have the fukkin balls to take on trolls like some of the guys making threads on here do.
    Making threads on SBR isn't always fun like it should be. But if ppl didn't make threads, what the fukk would we be talking about on here?

POST SOME FUKKIN PLAYS PAL. MAN UP.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 10-02-13 at 08:35 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Probably shoulda waited until they won tonight first.
    This will be a 24 hour thread most likely, but it will last weeks for the forum lol.

BOL to you though tonight Deemer, nothing better than playoff baseball with your fav team involved.
    I bet my boy Corn on the Cobb here.
    Salazar is a future stud but Francona is making a horrible move here win or lose tonight.
    I don't like his choice.
    i like the move,,kid is filthy,,and shook off that bomb like it wasnt nothing but a thang, he doesnt seem to have any rick ankiel in him, lol...

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I feel your pain Deemer... Reds loss will hurt for weeks.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Face plant.

billysink

Fitting end to thread.

Some retread coach puts a young kid in over his head and they get sent home by a bunch of wiley veterans.

Must be a Cleveland thing.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Deemer calls friends over to go to game, Deemers friends show up drunk and late. Deemer snaps and says he's not driving. Deemer panicks they will be late. Deemers friends take public transportation. Deemer crushes beer cans before game and screams chants. Deemer sits through 9 innings of terrible baseball from Indians. Indians losing and Deemer is pissed. Deemers friend tells Deemer to hedge his bet in 5th inning Deemer doesn't listen and Deemer goes for sloppy tacos. Deemer says he will burn it off at the gym tomorrow. Deemer leaves home with drunk friends and buried. Deemer forgets about the game and says we'll get them next time. Deemer sees note on fridge that says turkey is in fridge if hungry. Deemer sits in kitchen alone and eats turkey.
    Lightbulb

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I am fukking buried, I don't want to talk to anyone for atleast 24 hours..

I am crushed.

I will sum up the Tribe season: outstanding group of young pitchers who overachieved, signed 2 hefty free agents in the off season (Swisher/Bourn) who got passes all year for hitting .265 and .240 and doing absolutely nothing, an All-star SS who played like horsesh*t, while my favorite player, Brantley, Santana, Raburn, and others played out of their minds to go 92-70.

Amazing season... Bourn Swisher Kipnis Cabrera 0-16 tonight, 9 hits 0 runs. Clutch hitting saved us all year, tonight hurt fellas. The atmosphere was well worth it, wouldn't have traded my ticket for a thing.

As for starting Salazar, I stick by it 100%. He was your best chance b/c Ubaldo threw Sunday and Masterson wasn't healthy enough, wtf you gunna do throw Kluber or McAllister? You throw the kid, he threw him. It wasn't Salazar's fault we won/lost, it was the situational hitting and watching Bourn K in big situations and Asdrubal bury us with that DP when Cobb couldn't find the zone, he bailed him out.

I love the Indians, I love the city. This one hurt. As for the other bullsh*t in this thread, it was 2 hours of posting to pass my time before drinking prior to the game, if anyone took anything seriously, PM me, let's talk it out like real "bros".

I am tired as sh*t. Fuk my early class in the morning, I was livin' the dream and it died with Joe Maddon's Rays, hats off... Great coach, gritty ball club.

jjgold

Cleve had a great year

One game playoff means nothing

Francona manager of the year

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I am fukking buried, I don't want to talk to anyone for atleast 24 hours..

I am crushed.

I will sum up the Tribe season: outstanding group of young pitchers who overachieved, signed 2 hefty free agents in the off season (Swisher/Bourn) who got passes all year for hitting .265 and .240 and doing absolutely nothing, an All-star SS who played like horsesh*t, while my favorite player, Brantley, Santana, Raburn, and others played out of their minds to go 92-70.

Amazing season... Bourn Swisher Kipnis Cabrera 0-16 tonight, 9 hits 0 runs. Clutch hitting saved us all year, tonight hurt fellas. The atmosphere was well worth it, wouldn't have traded my ticket for a thing.

As for starting Salazar, I stick by it 100%. He was your best chance b/c Ubaldo threw Sunday and Masterson wasn't healthy enough, wtf you gunna do throw Kluber or McAllister? You throw the kid, he threw him. It wasn't Salazar's fault we won/lost, it was the situational hitting and watching Bourn K in big situations and Asdrubal bury us with that DP when Cobb couldn't find the zone, he bailed him out.

I love the Indians, I love the city. This one hurt. As for the other bullsh*t in this thread, it was 2 hours of posting to pass my time before drinking prior to the game, if anyone took anything seriously, PM me, let's talk it out like real "bros".

I am tired as sh*t. Fuk my early class in the morning, I was livin' the dream and it died with Joe Maddon's Rays, hats off... Great coach, gritty ball club.

First 1234