ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Congrats to all Pirates fans!

Hoping to see the Indians do this tomorrow!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Pirates!!!! Yes!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Seems like everyone at SBR is either a Pirate or Giant fan.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better that than a degenerate Tigers fan who would let his kids in a car with Miguel Cabrera.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Tribe AL since started following major sports in 1995

like Philly in the NL since 2006 when Utley became my favorite player

overall... tho, don't really go to mlb games or buy any merchandise anymore

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

there a lot of longtime pit fans on this site, not just bandwagon assholes..im happy for them as pit fans have always been the only group in the nl central that you can have a decent conversation with at gms.. in general mil fans are boarder line retarded (look no further than their blind defense of braun for a year), cubs fans just sadly pathetic and generally need to get checked at gms, reds didnt have any fans until they won a few gms then all a sudden they popped up but still are a shit fan base.. of coarse cards fans are the best, most knowledgeable, greatest fan base in the sport but again pit fans ok with me and happy they finally having some success, be even happier when they get their dreams crushed in this upcoming series

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Born and raised in the Three Rivers Area. No wagon fan here.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Born and raised in the Three Rivers Area. No wagon fan here.
    I didn't mean bandwagoners, Mike -- just interesting there are so many PIT and SF backers at SBR.

I like seeing the Pirates succeed, as flukeish as it may be. Enjoy it while it lasts. Reminds me a lot of the '12 O's.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I didn't mean bandwagoners, Mike -- just interesting there are so many PIT and SF backers at SBR.

I like seeing the Pirates succeed, as flukeish as it may be. Enjoy it while it lasts. Reminds me a lot of the '12 O's.
    The difference is the Pirates have a better pitching staff than 12 O's did.

Plus more Veteren players than O's did.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    The difference is the Pirates have a better pitching staff than 12 O's did.

Plus more Veteren players than O's did.
    pirates biggest problem is they cant use liriano twice in this series vs cards, yes im cards homer but what scared me bout pit was fact we cant touch liriano, luckily he can only account for 1 win...think matheny making a mistake going lynn in gm 2 tho, i would pitch miller as cards are 11-2 at home when he on the mound..im already sure im betting pit gm 3 with liriano so if pit can steal gm 2 cards looking at a must win gm 4 in pit, assuming/hoping miller goes against liraino and that way kelly is pitching that gm 4 and i trust that kid anywhere as he has the waino/carp bulldog nothing fazes him mentality.. cards more battle tested than anyone in the nl and i dont worry that they cant win gm 4 in pit and bring it back to stl for waino to close out, just rather shelby pitch gm 2 and cards take commanding lead then throw out lynn to be sacrificial lamb against liriano..

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    pirates biggest problem is they cant use liriano twice in this series vs cards, yes im cards homer but what scared me bout pit was fact we cant touch liriano, luckily he can only account for 1 win...think matheny making a mistake going lynn in gm 2 tho, i would pitch miller as cards are 11-2 at home when he on the mound..im already sure im betting pit gm 3 with liriano so if pit can steal gm 2 cards looking at a must win gm 4 in pit, assuming/hoping miller goes against liraino and that way kelly is pitching that gm 4 and i trust that kid anywhere as he has the waino/carp bulldog nothing fazes him mentality.. cards more battle tested than anyone in the nl and i dont worry that they cant win gm 4 in pit and bring it back to stl for waino to close out, just rather shelby pitch gm 2 and cards take commanding lead then throw out lynn to be sacrificial lamb against liriano..
    They can with Coles! LOL

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    pirates biggest problem is they cant use liriano twice in this series vs cards
    After he loses on Sunday will ya shaddup about it? Its in every baseball thread, we get it. Not drinkin' that KoolAid. StL -1 at good +money to win a unit, chase next game regardless.