matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Plays for sept 27th 7-5 on posted plays....

Bluejays ML +125
    Orioles over 3.5 runs +100
    Orioles ML +120
    Rangers ML -120
    whitesox ML +100

GL

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

fading buccholz lol good luck with that

matt1216

Adding:

Mariners ML -135 x 2 units

GL

TheMLBKing

8-2 Sox in the 6th. Hilarious.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    8-2 Sox in the 6th. Hilarious.
    8-3.... All I need is 1 run from the orioles and both bets cancel each other. Were u on the Jays. U sound like a idiot btw

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    8-3.... All I need is 1 run from the orioles and both bets cancel each other. Were u on the Jays. U sound like a idiot btw
    No I was not on the jays, but I was on red sox ML and orioles tt under 3.5 before I even saw this thread. Good to see you get buried.

Stay salty.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Mlb King who the fukk are you? Matt's been around awhile and knows what he is doing. Good guy as well. Grow up kid!

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Mlb King who the fukk are you? Matt's been around awhile and knows what he is doing. Good guy as well. Grow up kid!
    His logic a post up is horrible. "all I need is one run for the 2 bets to cancel each other"....when you're relying on sht like that you need to go home.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

He obviously saw an angle he liked. I agree not sure what it was Balty had a bad offense with Manny far to often. Now without him and nothing to play for vs Buch and the Sox? Still though Matt is a real good dude and very solid capper. All I ever see in here from you is trolling and talking shit like an 8th grader.

TheMLBKing

He obviously saw an angle he liked. I agree not sure what it was Balty had a bad offense with Manny far to often. Now without him and nothing to play for vs Buch and the Sox? Still though Matt is a real good dude and very solid capper. All I ever see in here from you is trolling and talking shit like an 8th grader.

fair enough. sorry OP. I only troll no coincidences because he's from detriot and all people from detriot are the scum of the earth.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Nocoin is a great capper as well with a great eye for dogs. Can't help he's from Detroit that was once a great city built on enterprise and was an American icon for years. It's a shithole now and falling to pieces sadly but not his fault. Maybe he's proud to live there and loves it good for him.

TheMLBKing

Nocoin is a great capper as well with a great eye for dogs. Can't help he's from Detroit that was once a great city built on enterprise and was an American icon for years. It's a shithole now and falling to pieces sadly but not his fault. Maybe he's proud to live there and loves it good for him.
    yeah but he also SPAMS the board with his after-the-matter threads where he whines about how many favorites win on a given day. It's a tired act.