Betpoints: 601

Indians -108 / Red Sox -123 / Pirates - 174

Which one loses boys?

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Red sox.

After sweeping the Yankees they have nothing left to accomplish the rest of the way. I don't see them bringing a lot of focus tonight. Baltimore need to keep winning to play themselves into a playoffs opportunity. Scott Feldman has been better than Ryan Dempster all season.
    Baltimore have been strong of late by taking 12 of the last 17 at Fenway, and have won four straight series openers overall.

kuhnersooner
    kuhnersooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

LOL ALTIERIFLYERS....the sox can clinch a playoff spot tonight...but ur right...they have NOTHING....to play 4

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Quote Originally Posted by kuhnersooner View Post
    LOL ALTIERIFLYERS....the sox can clinch a playoff spot tonight...but ur right...they have NOTHING....to play 4
    How did the Baltimore Orioles win worked out for you newbie? It`s clear you don`t have the minimum iota of baseball betting and capping knowledge. Probably a homer who thinks his team is going to win all home games. The name of the game is called value, how to spot it and choosing wisely if it has a large probability of hitting. I won`t entertain you anymore because I know is past your bedtime kiddo.
    Good luck on this enterprise called baseball betting and handicapping you seem to need it because intelligence and your name cannot share the same sentence.