RS1702
    RS1702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

Can't believe my luck lately

Ever think you could cause a team to lose just by picking them? I'm beginning to believe it. My luck could stop a freight train!!! Evidence---here's my play in the Best bet contest yest.
    Final NY Mets
    Cleveland
    Cleveland -1.5 (-115) Loss

If there is such a thing as a lock , this is it --Clev has Danny Salazar going against Mets Dice K--who was recently traded from Tribe to Mets after spending a horrible summer in Tribe farm sys. Clev has pummeled Mets pitching all weekend. Now they face Dice-k --who has an 'E' rating according to my rating sys. ( E is the worst you can have--it's almost off the charts) Clev manages 3 lousy hits and loses 2-1. I'm ready to quit betting baseball.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Hang in there an get 'em back.

And try not to be results oriented. Even if CLE won 3-1 here you'd really have lost (if you look at this as a long term grind). You should almost never take a home team on the -1.5 run line. Try and remember that books created this type of bet in the first place as a new way to take money from the masses.

RS1702
    RS1702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

I was up over 20 units in the best bet contest--now I've given it almost all back--nothing seems to be working....

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

You need a release

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Best bet contest ?
    Wtf is that shit? And why would someone bitch about losing a few plays in a contest anyway?