No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

CHW +129 and ARI +147 tonight

Sale has arguably been the unluckiest pitcher in baseball this year -- 10-12 with an ERA under 3. Meanwhile, Scherzer gets the most run support in the game. I know there isn't much sense going into this pick, but I just have a gut feeling Sale gets the job done and out-duels Mad Max tonight.

I don't really see why Arizona is such a big dog here; Delgado has good numbers and the Dodgers are coming home off a long road trip that included a Sunday Night game. Nolasco's been really good since joining the Dodgers, but at that price, I might bite.

Thoughts?

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Had the same feeling about Sale last Tues at +140 against the Yanks. Sale pitches a great game bullpen implodes and loses a 4 run lead in the 8th. Coiner what u think about playing Sox FF

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Not many interested in bases when football is on, I guess.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

honestly I do not care for either of these plays...I see your rationalization here with the dodgers coming off a late game and a tough series but nolasco has been nails and hanley Ramirez is hitting like a stud I think the dodgers bounce back here against a diamondback team who know they are all but done. Delgado is ok I just don't trust the rest of the snakes at dodger stadium....white sox have to be the worst team going in the al. the bullpen is horrific and the lineup isn't much better. If sale was on the rangers or tigers or red sox he would be 22-4..but hes not...but good luck if you do play them! if you are looking for a dog tonight id suggest the Colorado rockies....I know they are slight dogs but lincecum has been bad and the same pitcher for the rockies 1 hit them over 7 innings when he last faced them

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the easy fades.

J_smiff
    J_smiff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16095

DBacks have been owned by Nolasco over the last 3-4 years. 2-0 this year, 15 IP, 1.20 ERA 15K/1BB.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jameski999 View Post
    Had the same feeling about Sale last Tues at +140 against the Yanks. Sale pitches a great game bullpen implodes and loses a 4 run lead in the 8th. Coiner what u think about playing Sox FF
    Yeah, true. I was on that one as well -- relatively big, in fact.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    honestly I do not care for either of these plays...I see your rationalization here with the dodgers coming off a late game and a tough series but nolasco has been nails and hanley Ramirez is hitting like a stud I think the dodgers bounce back here against a diamondback team who know they are all but done. Delgado is ok I just don't trust the rest of the snakes at dodger stadium....white sox have to be the worst team going in the al. the bullpen is horrific and the lineup isn't much better. If sale was on the rangers or tigers or red sox he would be 22-4..but hes not...but good luck if you do play them! if you are looking for a dog tonight id suggest the Colorado rockies....I know they are slight dogs but lincecum has been bad and the same pitcher for the rockies 1 hit them over 7 innings when he last faced them
    I considered the Rockies, but not really sure why they're dogs in this spot.

Good luck boss.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

howd you know. Hope u unloaded on the white sox.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm passing on Arizona. Just not worth it. Having a pretty big night with the Cubs, White Sox, Twins live (hopefully), Eagles, etc. and still have the Chargers left on the board.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm passing on Arizona. Just not worth it. Having a pretty big night with the Cubs, White Sox, Twins live (hopefully), Eagles, etc. and still have the Chargers left on the board.
    Good Choice.