No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Royals +101 Friday at home vs. Detroit

Tempting. Shields is Shields -- he should be solid -- and Anibal has struggled in his last two appearances. Tiger bullpen is a mess. Cabrera still questionable. KC's won nine of 12 and Shields has been pretty much unhittable in his last five starts.

Thoughts?

Also like SF and maybe the Muts tonight.
    Last edited by No coincidences; 09-06-13 at 09:17 AM.

garsteph15
    garsteph15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 183

Cabrera will play tonight. Sanchez has struggled but he wont struggle against this KC offense. With that being said these two teams always play close low scoring games. I dont mind the royals here but I love the under. Especially the 5 inning under.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty good wager. Sanchez's problem on the road is a notably higher walk rate; then again KC is only middling when it comes to working a free pass. I wouldn't call his last two games real struggles... not great, but not awful... and he's a tough, talented competitor who can put up a strong game at KC.

I'd lean KC as Shields has been phenomenal but like most games on today's card I'm not excited about this one. Like SF a lot, leaning Miami and Baltimore.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

Sanchez is like fister. 2 below average starts, then he's lights out the next......

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Coin I would not take KC's recent hot streak too seriously. Been all bottom feeder teams they have beaten White Sux, Twinkies, Seattle!

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Tempting. Shields is Shields -- he should be solid -- and Anibal has struggled in his last two appearances. Tiger bullpen is a mess. Cabrera still questionable. KC's won nine of 12 and Shields has been pretty much unhittable in his last five starts.

Thoughts?

Also like SF and maybe the Muts tonight.
    The only thing that makes me hesitate is the fact that detroit got embarassed on tv their last game. I would think they might play hard this game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Cabrera's back, which added another 5-10 cents to the Royals. I took them at +107.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Don Best says Miggy likely to play fyi!