V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Stros/A's possible PAYDAY$$$

A's are heavy favorites. Anyone riding the stros tonight? The RL -1.5 Stros is at +375.

Any solid reasoning for not putting a couple units on it? Peacock's pitching is poor but then again..

INSIGHT!?

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am personally on OAK RL. I believe OAK will just absolutely MURDER HOU tonight.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Go Astros !!!

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Fck U Stros, Fck Nolan Ryan, Fck Athletics and Fck Odds

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

What just doesn't make sense is how the Astros are up 3-0 in the bottom of the 3rd and the A's can't buy a hit against Peacock, yet the Astros have gotten 3 runs on Gray who has been fairly solid? We are talking about an A's team that just won 3 of 4 against the Tigers, swept the Rays, and won 2 of 3 against the Rangers and destroyed Darvish. Now for some reason they are having an issue hitting right hand pitching Peacock right? That's a joke. I know it's early and the A's can comeback but that's why "fix" is always a conversation in sports lol.

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    What just doesn't make sense is how the Astros are up 3-0 in the bottom of the 3rd and the A's can't buy a hit against Peacock, yet the Astros have gotten 3 runs on Gray who has been fairly solid? We are talking about an A's team that just won 3 of 4 against the Tigers, swept the Rays, and won 2 of 3 against the Rangers and destroyed Darvish. Now for some reason they are having an issue hitting right hand pitching Peacock right? That's a joke. I know it's early and the A's can comeback but that's why "fix" is always a conversation in sports lol.

Fixed

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by Monchito View Post
    Fixed

Well, A's first 5 backers just got finished off by 5.51 ERA Brad Peacock.

forthewin

I didn't know it was Chris Carters birthday. Old teammates looking out for each other huh? lol

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

-1.5 at +375 seemed to good to be true. I wasn't worried at 3-0 because the stros are incapable of shutting anyone out.

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

King, I played both as I had a feeling one would cash. got LAA -1.5 at +350 and had Stros -1.5 at +375. Put a couple units on both. + cashed on the Broncos game but lost CWS + 150 and DBacks -110