ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Reds are retarded...just live bet the Cardinals

Reds are stupid.

Live bet Cardinals after Reds ran themselves off 3rd base in bottom of 15th! -115

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Lol nice

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Reds are stupid.

Live bet Cardinals after Reds ran themselves off 3rd base in bottom of 15th! -115
    Gotta love an attempted bunt with 2 outs and the winning run on 3rd lol.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

this is why i love live betting late at night... i sit and hawk the late games if I'm home and don't work till 11 the next day or day off...and when i see stupid shit go down or teams getting out of unbelievable jams i remember what happened in the past and bet appropriately.

like a while back i live bet indians vs angels when they got out of a bases loaded no out jam @ Angels in a tied game in extra innings... it took a while, but the indians eventually won off fat joe blanton but also had a miracle catch to save the game by M.Bourn too!

that 8:50 pm equates to 11:50 pm when i made the bet, located in Ohio here... don't know why my BM account is always 3 hours behind Ohio time, but it never bothers me.

peace!
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 09-04-13 at 11:08 PM.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

this is why i love live betting late at night... i sit and hawk the late games if I'm home and don't work till 11 the next day or day off...and when i see stupid shit go down or teams getting out of unbelievable jams i remember what happened in the past and bet appropriately.

like a while back i live bet indians vs angels when they got out of a bases loaded no out jam @ Angels in a tied game in extra innings... it took a while, but the indians eventually won off fat joe blanton but also had a miracle catch to save the game by M.Bourn too!

that 8:50 pm equates to 11:50 pm when i made the bet, located in Ohio here... don't know why my BM account is always 3 hours behind Ohio time, but it never bothers me.

peace!
    I detest basaball, but I love the Live Betting options that BookMaker provides... especially when they allowed me to have two nice hits. Like you, I also played the Cardinals live, but I played them when they were down 2-0 after two innings.

You can fix the time discrepancy in your BookMaker account by clicking on your account number in the upper right-hand part of your browser and then clicking on *My Settings*.

09/04/2013
    02:50 PM
    [ # 14859XXXX ] Toronto Blue Jays vs Arizona Diamondbacks( Risking: 100.00 - To Win: 239.00 ) WIN

09/04/2013
    02:50 PM
    RBL Game Winner MLARIScore: () - () WIN
    $239.00

09/04/2013
    06:47 PM
    [ # 14861XXXX ] St. Louis Cardinals vs Cincinnati Reds( Risking: 100.00 - To Win: 275.00 ) WIN

09/04/2013
    06:47 PM
    RBL Game Winner MLSTLScore: () - () WIN
    $275.00

Attached Images  
    Points Awarded:

ThaTopMoron gave Night-Tripper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

NT... nice hits! That's another way to use live betting, betting a team you felt good about but didn't bet on them before the game started. Then they get down by a run or 2 early and you live bet them and get a nice ML to boot! Cards were playing to avoid the sweep, and crazy stuff and comebacks like this always happen in that situation.

I guess I could fix the time in my account... lol

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

NT... nice hits! That's another way to use live betting, betting a team you felt good about but didn't bet on them before the game started. Then they get down by a run or 2 early and you live bet them and get a nice ML to boot! Cards were playing to avoid the sweep, and crazy stuff and comebacks like this always happen in that situation.

I guess I could fix the time in my account... lol

Thanks! That's exactly what I do... pre-select some teams I feel good about and just wait (and hope) that they get down by a run/two runs and then jump in for the possibility of a low-risk/high-return payout.

I also agree with your comment in regards to MLB Extra Innings. Having the ability to track 8 games on one screen keeps me up-to-date with any potential Live Betting opportunities.
    Last edited by Night-Tripper; 09-04-13 at 11:53 PM.