pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Fix in Cleveland

Masterson is out for no apparant reason. We're shafted.

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea I had the Indians too. What a joke.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

And Kershaw is getting beat like a mule in the first inning to a crap Rockie team at -210 and Arizona is getting shutout at -145
    Books getting rich, and this is why I keep saying, betting bases is not a chalk game. You bet the chalk, you will get buried.

pronk

Francona had his money riding on Baltimore, I can't wait for his explanation why he pulled masterson.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    And Kershaw is getting beat like a mule in the first inning to a crap Rockie team at -210 and Arizona is getting shutout at -145
    Books getting rich, and this is why I keep saying, betting bases is not a chalk game. You bet the chalk, you will get buried.

You are exactly right regarding the chalk. The only thing is that you also get buried by betting bad teams and the books know to make sure they juice up the good teams. I feel that if someone wants to play chalk, just make sure they pick their spots. I notice that anytime there is two -200 team games on the board, rarely do both win. I wanted to ride the Dodgers/Kershaw wave today and parlay it with the Yankees and Royals but I noticed that the Braves were also in the -200's and coming of a beatdown against the Marlins. Against the Mets and Dice K and still at home, I just couldn't see the Braves losing. So considering the idea that both chalky favs wouldn't win, I immediately wanted to jump on the Rockies for plus money considering the Dodgers were on the road, just came off a solid sweep, and the Rockies are another animal at home. Also I recognized that this past week and a half, pretty much all the aces have been getting beat. I decided to leave the Dodger game alone though because, still it's Kershaw and the red hot Dodgers and anything can happen with them in this playoff race. It's still early in the game but lets see if the Dodgers pull this one off and both heavy favs win today. Im not saying that it never happens, but at least one losses, more often than not.

pronk

Francona: on behalf of the human race - SCREW YOU!

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bought out of the Indians bet live so hopefully Baltimore pulls it out.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

he hurt his forearm or elbow i believe. He would of got shelled if they had left him in he lost some of his velocity with whatever it was. Couldnt get above 88