Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone buying this late steam on the 'Over' in tonight's game? I'm not

I think the 'Under' is a better bet in this game.

- The matchup between the NL's 3rd best Road ERA vs. 5th best home ERA allowed.

-Niese is 3-0 with a 1.93 ERA and 1.05 WHIP against the Nationals recently and Ohlendorf recorded a 1.29 ERA, 1.14 WHIP, and a .222 BA against the Mets in one of his best starts of the year.

- At 8 we're right in between key numbers for a cover or at worst a push, I would have thought this line would have stayed at 7.5 so IMHO we're getting a (.5) of extra value.

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by Jago2008; 09-01-13 at 06:10 PM.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Was just looking over the game. I'm scratching my head. Seems like it's under and the Mets or nothing. Nobody on Washington with real good numbers against Niese. I guess they are counting on the Mets bullpen.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Yeah the Nationals bullpen has worked 9 2/3 innings the last 3 games coupled with the fact that Ohlendorf has struggled to get past the 5th his last few starts- maybe is the incentive or Ohlendorf's health is questionable and some syndicates know information I don't. If he can consume some of those early innings we should be in good shape.

I know the Nat's lineup has some good numbers against Niece especially La Roche 4-15 w/ 2HRs and 6 RBIs. But Niece has allowed only 6 runs in his last 28 innings and I'd rather take him in his current form to produce an 'Under'.

Also these Sunday night games have the propensity to go Under being on the national stage, more pressure on the batters, and we have what amounts to a good pitchers park (17th) in MLB park factors...
    just my two-cents.
    Last edited by Jago2008; 09-01-13 at 06:43 PM.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

I just bet the mets tt to go over 6 live after second inning-

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I think the 'Under' is a better bet in this game.

- The matchup between the NL's 3rd best Road ERA vs. 5th best home ERA allowed.

-Niese is 3-0 with a 1.93 ERA and 1.05 WHIP against the Nationals recently and Ohlendorf recorded a 1.29 ERA, 1.14 WHIP, and a .222 BA against the Mets in one of his best starts of the year.

- At 8 we're right in between key numbers for a cover or at worst a push, I would have thought this line would have stayed at 7.5 so IMHO we're getting a (.5) of extra value.

What are your thoughts?
    25 hits after 7 innings u must work for the books

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

How this game is not over yet w/ 27 hits is beyond me.

Ohlendorf did not get through those early innings so basically this under was in question after the 1st

as I type this game just goes over.

This game has been ridiculous.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Mets.

Literally amazing.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I put a few bucks on the Nats at +205 when they were down 3-1. I wrote that off and then this. LMAO.

I love live betting.

If I only had the patience and wasn't an action junky....

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

I literally should perform Japanese ritual suicide- seppuku- after posting this lean lol.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Mets.

Literally amazing.

Live betting against the Mets seems profitable.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I put a few bucks on the Nats at +205 when they were down 3-1. I wrote that off and then this. LMAO.

I love live betting.

lol when they made it 3-5 i had an inkling to take Nats ML live when Mets ML was -830 live... had that feeling

didn't follow through on it... then watched the bottom of the 8th

fukk you baseball ! did take Nats on ESPN streak for the Cash tho, since its a new month... going for that 27 in a row

2/2 today... need 25 more!

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

I love live betting.

Live betting is amazing, I made some nice profit on that Tigers comeback against the A's few days ago but punching myself for getting involved on this total.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Live betting is amazing, I made some nice profit on that Tigers comeback against the A's few days ago but punching myself for getting involved on this total.
    Yeah, that game was weird. I flipped it on after the Colorado/CSU game. Ended up getting on Nationals +2.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

I literally should perform Japanese ritual suicide- seppuku- after posting this lean lol.
    Haha fukk that. Don't ever let the chance that you end up being way wrong affect your pregame thinking or your decision to create a thread or make a post. We all swing and miss. We operate in an area where the results = $ but we do not think in a results oriented manner.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

Yeah, that game was weird. I flipped it on after the Colorado/CSU game. Ended up getting on Nationals +2.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

Haha fukk that. Don't ever let the chance that you end up being way wrong affect your pregame thinking or your decision to create a thread or make a post. We all swing and miss. We operate in an area where the results = $ but we do not think in a results oriented manner.
    Haha! thank you bro appreciate the kind words. I love to be sarcastic in that manner, just some really weird luck when posting my last three total leans here, its like the SBR curse lately or something. But I love to contribute here anytime I have some info or some leans if for someone to fade if they feel necessary I don't care either way.

What I do appreciate however is the advice and/or insight you guys bring, you need to share info in this business, you can't do everything yourself.