Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

ATTN: Proline Players

My buddy just called and asked me and I know I have been through this but can't remember...

If the Det game is called off, is it a void on Proline? I seem to remember that it must go 8.5 innings or something?

Any help he would greatly appreciate.

Thanks!

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

If the game is cancelled then it will go down to the other odd, divide it by 2, if your odd on your ticket was 20 then it would be 10, I believe the game has to go pass 6th inning for it to count, right now the game would be cancelled and your ticket is still good but at a lower Odd.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by TeeRose View Post
    If the game is cancelled then it will go down to the other odd, divide it by 2, if your odd on your ticket was 20 then it would be 10, I believe the game has to go pass 6th inning for it to count, right now the game would be cancelled and your ticket is still good but at a lower Odd.
    Ya not my ticket but I know proline has crazy rules so my buddy was wondering what would happen...he has detroit by 2 so he is hoping it gets graded a void.

i know the whole ticket isn't done, but the pick is graded a void i think...but it used to be 8.5 innings, now it is 6 you say? you mean 5.5 or 6 full?

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

right now your buddy is Safe, its a VOID, hope it stays that way cus I don't think tigers will win this game, I picked Oakland 1.5+.

Point Spread/Proline
    Oakland 1.5+
    Miami 1.5+
    Pitts -1
    Hou 1.5+
    KC -1
    STL .5+
    LAD -2.0

$10 to win $750

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by TeeRose View Post
    right now your buddy is Safe, its a VOID, hope it stays that way cus I don't think tigers will win this game, I picked Oakland 1.5+.

Point Spread/Proline
    Oakland 1.5+
    Miami 1.5+
    Pitts -1
    Hou 1.5+
    KC -1
    STL .5+
    LAD -2.0

$10 to win $750
    wow!! i have a few buddies who have done well this year. but moreover, my one buddy RAPED the "tie" option years back when they were consistently 3.00 and greater odds. They have literally dropped them by a full dollar now so he doesn't bother. Biggest Point Sp. ticket this year for him was 890 a few days ago from i think 8 bucks. he had a 10 teamer that lost by 1, a toonie would have paid a K, or maybe it was a 12 teamer...