mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Boston vs Dodgers ? Which one?

What is everyone's take on this game?? Capuano not very good, Peavy so so, interestingly, Capuano has won his last seven starts ( cuz Dodgers are winning like crazy) n Peavy has lost 3. Peavy has a good record against the Dodgers, but has face face them since 09. Over seems like good bet, but Dodgers at home as a dog, is it too good to be true?? I personal don't like either of the pitches. LA seems like a good pick, but the line is going towards Boston?!

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9667

BOS betting pitching matchup today and more offense.

Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think BOS has the upper hand in this one tonight. Nevertheless, I have bet the dodgers, I don't want to see them lose their first series in a long while. I'm a huge homer.

chino08
    chino08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11256

Peavy is 13-2 with a 2.27 era against the dodgers.
    Now this is back in the day when he was with the Padres, and when is stuff was Ace number 1 stuff and the dodgers team is completely different now.

Sox been on the west coast a long time.....Dodgers have not lost a series in ages.......i would take the home team at plus odds.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Thanks for the inputs. Got busy with the ponies. Wanted to take Dodgers, being in LA. Just could pull the trigger. End up playing the over instead.

petey5
    petey5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17001

Capuano is terrible. Thankfully, they won't need him to start in the playoffs.