Aleeki
    Aleeki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

25/08 thoughts

I've been having a good look at tomorrows games and so far I'm leaning the below picks..

Appreciate any thoughts or insights either for or against..

Athletics (+111) - Gray to continue to be excellent and the A's to get to Feldman. I really like the A's in this spot up against and O's side that seems to be sliding a little.

Pirates (-131) - hit back game here. Vogelsong has been pretty woeful and Burnett, apart from a recent speed bump has been decent. Pirates the better team.

Angels (-130) - don't like betting them that much but this seems like a decent spot to grab Weaver who should get back to his best and to get to Harang who shouldn't have 2 good starts in a row.

Rockies (-108) - better pitcher on the mound and they should put up a few runs vs Turner. Like the offense to go big here for the Rocks.

Nationals (+108) - Haren has been pretty awesome recently and the offense has been surging vs a cold Royals side. Looking for them to continue here.

Lesser leans...

Mets (+129) - Gee on the mound has been great. Porcello can go for a few. Concern here is the Met's offense vs Tigers offense.

Braves (+123) - Lynn hasn't been flash and Minor possibly edges him here. Concern is the Cards are streaking a little and the Braves haven't had their measure in the last 2 games.

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Angels & Rockies picks, might parlay them with $100

Also leanig towards Dodgers -1.5...

BOL @Aleeki