teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Go for the balls

Grab those balls

Guarantee you win
    how dos he go for the balls without leaving himself reaching or on one leg? See Tony theres these things called street smarts that experienced street fighter bouncer types pick up like how the human body works or how a guy has to bring a baseball bat or tire iron back before he can get any real power behind his swing during that split second you have time to react. In order for him to do anything to my balls he has to do something that wont be very good for him reaching or standing on one foot.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

lmao this thread is hilarious, some comedy while i wait 2 cash this dodgers ticket

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Dodgers -1.5 CASHES Easy!!!!!

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Dodgers -1.5 CASHES Easy!!!!!
    lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ride the wave

Ride me

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

big bear dont fukkin jinx this shit

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

5-0 with kershaw on the mound. its over

Damn JJ imagine if you had 5k on this one

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    i own an AR, a shotgun and 4 handguns...im not scared of guns.

u probably will tune me up. ur a trained fighter and im not.

but u keep missin the point. ITS NOT ABOUT WIN OR LOSE FOR ME. ITS ABOUT PRIDE. U DISRESPECTED ME CUZ I HAD An OPINION U DIDNT AGREE WITH

if someone wants to pay for me to fly to vegas i will fight u
    when it was possible i was all talk you were down to fight right? Now its about somebody else buying you a ticket you've seen pulp fiction right go watch the part about pride...pride will get you hurt fukkin with me you remind me of the cholos here in LA just always down to take an ass whipping for pride.... guess what you got pride i guess you just got the piss kicked outta you though need to go to a hospital face looks like a Michael Jackson jacket with all the stitches but hey you still got your pride in case you're not smart enough to figure it out fighting me isn't going to preserve your pride if anything you;ll lose a little bit of self pride fukkin with me.

teaserpleaser

also id like to add...that u keep referring to urself in the third person which really just makes u look like even more of a self absorbed asshole
    Im an arrogant asshole everybody that knows me knows this my girlfriends since 8th grade knew this whats the issue you've never been to so cal i take it were all assholes out here everybody just trys to make like their not....i don't care what people think so ...

joco

thats not tru. i know alot of good people in cali. they grow trees and dab all day. theyre chill as fuk.

why am i supposed to go to vegas to fight u. u said it urself why would u fly to fl to fight me so y should i spend my 400$ on a plane ticket? fukkin hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    ok since its clear by my avatar im most likely in LA i'll spend 400 bucks to fly to florida to fight you sounds real + even

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Kershaw such a f*cking stud.

Helps his own cause, then Crawford chips in.

3-0 Dodgers
    wow he did that against the rays too. i was definitely wrong on the +1.5!

f*kin stud is right!

teaserpleaser

thats not tru. i know alot of good people in cali. they grow trees and dab all day. theyre chill as fuk.

why am i supposed to go to vegas to fight u. u said it urself why would u fly to fl to fight me so y should i spend my 400$ on a plane ticket? fukkin hypocrite
    alright kid its clear you're just wasting my time you went from ok we'll box, to your gun collection,to im not stupid im not fighting you in a no rules street fight, to somebody buy me a ticket. i'll be paying to go to vegas too numb nuts .... Clear you're looking for all kind of excuses and a way out but don't want to look like it but to anybody with a clue they can see whats going on here. I don't have any more time for this nonsense You want a way out of this just let the thread die out im getting bored and you're distracting me from in-gaming. Any way you slice it your pride and you got buried in this thread.

joco

lmao ok pal. only said anything about my gun collection cuz u said i was scared of guns.u couldnt have been more wrong

aagain u puttin words in my mouth. i never said half of the things u just wrote. but its all good. i dont see why u cant just ask all ur boys at top team to fly u out here since u know so many people down here.

if i ever see u we can scrap just so u know i wasnt bullshittin.

regardless, when condit wipes the floor with kampmann and kicks him in the face n knocks him unconscious i expect u to be man enuff to admit u were wrong and maybe u arent as smart as u think u r

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Men i am not

Not playing

joco

jj did u take the day off work again? thats two days in a row

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!