ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Smutbucket, I get it, you guys don't have jobs. That clears it up. I forgot some people are so lazy to go out and work like real men while tactical flat bets on games when they have time. Instead they sit at home and devote their life to being a true action junkie. Live lines are for LOSERS.
    the fuk this come from? hating on someone who knows how to use live betting on MLB hahahaha

again, I have a job. I had yesterday, today and tomorrow off. I used 3 vacation days.

and I go into work usually at 10 or 11 in the morning... so yeah, I can stay up to 2 or 3 or 4 am ANY night of the week. I'm one of those people who hates working early in the morning, I am a night owl.

you mad cause you have a shit job that you have to go in @ 6 am and you have kids who keep you occupied??? not my problem pal

if you're life isn't setup right to be a winning gambler then maybe its best that you QUIT

cpboy99
    cpboy99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

It helps when you're on the west coast. I've never played a live line before but as a loyal angels fan I had to when I saw Blanton warming up. That dude is basically the fat lady singing. As if the HR wasn't enough, the throw to first was just icing on the cake.

Also helps when your waiting for your 2 month old to feed at midnight.

And today I'm at my real job.

First 12