boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Dodgers

Is there a reason to not pound the Dodgers every game over the next week or 2? People fading them thinking they have to lose are getting killed. I have not lost a Dodgers bet in 3 weeks but have missed betting them a few times.

mug3n
    mug3n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

maybe tomorrow? hamels has been pitching out of his mind lately.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Looked solid tonight, and every night.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by mug3n View Post
    maybe tomorrow? hamels has been pitching out of his mind lately.
    Why bet against the Dodgers? Theres plenty of other bets out there. Not like you are getting +200 on philly tomorrow.

mug3n
    mug3n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Why bet against the Dodgers? Theres plenty of other bets out there. Not like you are getting +200 on philly tomorrow.
    not that i am betting philly, i'm actually staying far far away from that game. i'm just answering the op as to reasons to not pound the dodgers tomorrow.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by mug3n View Post
    not that i am betting philly, i'm actually staying far far away from that game. i'm just answering the op as to reasons to not pound the dodgers tomorrow.
    gotcha

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

If by pitching out of his mind you mean back to back home losses vs the lowly Cubs and Giants then yeah...I guess he is. His ERA is nice, but so was Stephen Strasburg's, Gio Gonzalez's, Jordan Zimmermann's, Adam Wainwright's, Matt Harvey's, David Price's, and the list goes on...Ride it till the wheels fall off! Anytime the hottest team in baseball is somewhat close to EV...might as well take a stab regardless of who's pitching...they just find ways to win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

if the books are giving plus money or close to it... then that a good enough reason to pound it.....

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Rest View Post
    If by pitching out of his mind you mean back to back home losses vs the lowly Cubs and Giants then yeah...I guess he is. His ERA is nice, but so was Stephen Strasburg's, Gio Gonzalez's, Jordan Zimmermann's, Adam Wainwright's, Matt Harvey's, David Price's, and the list goes on...Ride it till the wheels fall off! Anytime the hottest team in baseball is somewhat close to EV...might as well take a stab regardless of who's pitching...they just find ways to win.
    Agreed. And the dodgers can actually score runs