No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Three plays I really like Saturday

Arizona +152 at Pittsburgh: Cahill pitching for the first time in nearly two months. Is it just me or does Locke never have to go against any good/peak pitching? Anyway, I'm fading him at this price. He's given up 30 hits and walked 15 in his last four starts (22 IP), yet Houdini is still somehow managing to escape relatively unscathed. Worried about Cahill's limited pitch count and Arizona's awful bullpen, but honestly, you wouldn't get +152 if it was otherwise.

Washington +105 at Atlanta: Really getting tired of the Braves and all of their narrow wins. They're long overdue here and I'm going to ride Stras at + money because you just don't get him at a nice price like this very often, even though it's somewhat justifiable given the teams and the fact that the Nats struggle vs. southpaws. Yes, Minor is very solid. Yes, the Braves are borderline unbeatable at home. Yes, the Braves own the Nats. Yes, the Braves are on a roll. So why are they a virtual PK here? Because they're going to lose.

White Sox -118 at Minnesota: Sale is long overdue for a good backing and this Albers kid's 15 minutes is just about up. Great low price on a true ace in a total SP mismatch. Up until his last start, Sale absolutely owned Minnesota. Still does in his career, at 3-1 with a 1.85 ERA. White Sox suck vs. lefties, but I think they eek one out here.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Atlanta because of all the reasons you mentioned. Atlanta only -115?(haven't checked just going by your +105) with Minor on the mound AAANNDD at home?????? That's a fuking BARGAIN!!!!!

Also, small on Pittsburgh, nothing to say just a gut feeling. Locke will get it done tomorrow.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Thought on Marlins tomorrow Coin? Alvarez @ +119 is a gift.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Dbacks won't win. Cahill was bad in two rehab starts. Gibby was quoted as saying he was going to need to pitch better before he came back up...and he's coming back anyway Cahill will be lucky to go 5. Bullpen overworked, maybe Collmenter good to go. I know you hate Locke, but betting on a limited Cahill with a tired bullpen is not wise. Agree with the Sale play, hopped on it yesterday. Albers will still do decent against a weak White Sox lineup that struggles against lefties.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

forget cain on sat. bet the fish guys also travis wood cubs plus kershaw is 0-4 with 4.31era vs phils lastly kuroda is a must

Shipcity
    Shipcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    forget cain on sat. bet the fish guys also travis wood cubs plus kershaw is 0-4 with 4.31era vs phils lastly kuroda is a must
    yea, i love basing my plays off of what players did in 2010

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Like 'em.
    Good luck!
    Miami?

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

This isn't the same phillies Kershaw is used to facing he should shred them today.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Dbacks won't win. Cahill was bad in two rehab starts. Gibby was quoted as saying he was going to need to pitch better before he came back up...and he's coming back anyway Cahill will be lucky to go 5. Bullpen overworked, maybe Collmenter good to go. I know you hate Locke, but betting on a limited Cahill with a tired bullpen is not wise. Agree with the Sale play, hopped on it yesterday. Albers will still do decent against a weak White Sox lineup that struggles against lefties.
    No idea what you're talking about WRT tired ARI bullpen. nobody in there has pitched more than twice in the L4 days except Will Harris. None have thrown 25 pitches in the L4 days either except Collmenter. I do kind of feel the same way about not backing cahill off the dl though; especially if he's not doing well

NJN86
    NJN86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

Quote Originally Posted by jessetk313 View Post
    This isn't the same phillies Kershaw is used to facing he should shred them today.
    This. Phillies might get shutout again tonight.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Arizona +152 at Pittsburgh: Cahill pitching for the first time in nearly two months. Is it just me or does Locke never have to go against any good/peak pitching? Anyway, I'm fading him at this price. He's given up 30 hits and walked 15 in his last four starts (22 IP), yet Houdini is still somehow managing to escape relatively unscathed. Worried about Cahill's limited pitch count and Arizona's awful bullpen, but honestly, you wouldn't get +152 if it was otherwise.

Washington +105 at Atlanta: Really getting tired of the Braves and all of their narrow wins. They're long overdue here and I'm going to ride Stras at + money because you just don't get him at a nice price like this very often, even though it's somewhat justifiable given the teams and the fact that the Nats struggle vs. southpaws. Yes, Minor is very solid. Yes, the Braves are borderline unbeatable at home. Yes, the Braves own the Nats. Yes, the Braves are on a roll. So why are they a virtual PK here? Because they're going to lose.

White Sox -118 at Minnesota: Sale is long overdue for a good backing and this Albers kid's 15 minutes is just about up. Great low price on a true ace in a total SP mismatch. Up until his last start, Sale absolutely owned Minnesota. Still does in his career, at 3-1 with a 1.85 ERA. White Sox suck vs. lefties, but I think they eek one out here.
    sounds like easy money. good luck

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've noticed that every time OP takes a favorite, he loses. Twins it is.

alfredogc
    alfredogc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just made a parley out of these 3 plays. hope it hits!!!

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Balsy call on snakes...of course I like it. Play them today and fade Miley mañana.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    I've noticed that every time you post a play period, it loses. So go right ahead.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    This is great logic, no doubt you must be successful.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I've noticed that every time you post a play period, it loses. So go right ahead.
    relax mate everyone knows your the HNIC

goduke

I like the Arizona and White Sox pick, but I disagree with you on atlanta. They try harder against the nationals then any other team in the league and they are 15 games up. Its like a kick they get out of beating them

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Hurdle lets Locke rot. Pretty evident after Cahill plated 2 that he didn't have anything today. I think a pitching machine would have gotten more outs.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Another Washington gag job.

Soriano is so bad.

goduke

Another Washington gag job.

Soriano is so bad.

He has one pitch a straight fastball, its crazy hes lasted this long in this league

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Soriano has burnt me so bad to close two parlays I'm glad I took Nats first 5 and game today and didn't include them in my parlay.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Good job

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Good job
    Thanks tony.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

3-0 good shit!

I dranked the WSH kool-aid and pulled the trigger yesterday!