curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Gotta ride Price while he's hot

Rays -1.5 looks awful good against Harang. -135 is still a whole lot of juice at -1.5 but there's a reason it's that high this has the makings of bigtime blowout. Big favs I wouldn't touch tomorrow Rangers, Royals, Athletics, Dodgers will probably win but I can't lay a big number with Crapuano out there against Gee who is the better pitcher but his team can't hit currently. Braves look good at -1.5 but depends if Beachy can keep his pitches down like he did against the Marlins last game "wish it was someone decent that he pitches well against." Under in the Rockies game looks pretty good despite both teams hitting the crap out of the ball lately. Also like the Tigers to not get swept tomorrow by the god awful White Sox more then likely going to go -1 on that. Want to pound the Cards team total over but really hard to get a read on which Liriano shows up. BOL everybody just my thoughts after looking over the card the last hour.

curtrambus

Good value on Balt today to at + money against Corbin to avoid the sweep.

curtrambus

2-0 on my first two bets of the day under in rockies game and -1 in tigers got rays -1.5 to finish the parlay and braves -1.5 later. Want the sweep.