Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Royals 8/12 (Backed with stats and logic)

This Royals team is on fire, Miami is not. If it weren't for a wild pitch in Atlanta the Marlins would be on a 8 game losing streak. Wade Davis is on the mound for KC and his last 3 starts he has an ERA of 2.40 while Koehler has an ERA of 4.50 in his last 3. On the road the bullpen has an ERA of 4.10 an has blown 5 saves out of 19 tries. The Royals lineup is loaded with lefties, that's why they're 46-35 vs right handed starters (Koehler is righty). Over the past 7 games Miami is batting .196 with OBP .236. AWFUL. KC last 7 .316 AVG, while OBP .370. On the road Miami is averaging 2.9 runs for a record of 18-40. Royals are pretty good at home, 32-26, while averaging 3.9 runs. Nothing in this game points to a Miami victory, but sports are sports and they could win 10-0. BOL to everybody, hope I could provide some insight to a (hopefully) Royals victory!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kid nice job but I know I don't have to explain why a guy like Davis is no value as a -195 favorite. Especially against a guy who the Royals have never seen.

Royals by all latest trends should win this but the risk is not worth the return.

SprtsCapnGuru
    SprtsCapnGuru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Wade Davis is coming off bereavement leave. His brother just died. Not sure how this affects the game, but figured the info would help.

Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have MIA today. +180 against a bad pitcher sounds good to me.

Jackie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by SprtsCapnGuru View Post
    Wade Davis is coming off bereavement leave. His brother just died. Not sure how this affects the game, but figured the info would help.
    That is true, hopefully it won't effect him negatively.

Jackie Moon

Hope you guys jumped on!!