pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

pitt tanked matches in denver

This was way to obvious, there no way this stinking Colorado team could sweep Houston right now, let alone these high flying lowlifes from pitt. Damn you buckos! What goes around comes around. This series will bite you in the ass.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I lost huge money on this game. I'm done for a week.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Colorado scores more runs at home than any other team in the NL. They are 8 games over .500 at home. This is not a shocking upset or a rig job.

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea Pitt buried me by blowing leads in back to back games. Unbelievable.

Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!

What country are you from???

Luckycharms2012

Bill Welke is a shady umpire. This is the 2nd game that i've caught this guy making a bad call to directly influence the outcome of a close game via runs scored. Is there any way to find out which umpire is will be doing what series ahead of time? I will NOT be wagering anymore games with this guy if i can avoid it, in my gut i know he's wagering on games. That balk call was a complete BS, i don't know how you can make a call like that.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Covers lists them bastards in mlb matchups.

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Lol...yes...I'm sure Pitts wanted to forfeit their lead in the division to the Cards on purpose...

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Covers lists them bastards in mlb matchups.
    Thank you. I'm telling you Bill Welke is a fraud. I have his name logged down in my other computer for an absurd call that cost me money in another game, and these are calls just like today where the replay clearly shows Welke didn't get the call right. Someday i hope MLB will do some kind of investigation, they investigate players why not umpires?

I have it in my notes, this is the same crew that officiated a shady game between the Atlanta Braves vs Washington Nationals, April 12th. I don't have the exact details written down but i wrote, "shady come back starting in 7th inning, excessive amount of balls called for pitches in strike zone, strike zone disappeared, Atlanta came back down 4-0 to win. Bad calls at home by Adrian Johnson, and questionable call by Bill Welkie at second.

Same crew buried me today. Never again. I'm telling you, those guys aren't straight.
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 08-11-13 at 07:15 PM.