innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Andy Pettitte is on fire.

Andy has allowed 14 first inning runs in his last 7 consecutive starts.

who's pounding yes maņana?
    Last edited by innovation; 08-10-13 at 10:09 PM.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absolutely. Pettitte is ready to do his Phil Hughes imitation this afternoon.

And with Verlander having seemingly corrected his problems over the last two starts, and his favorable day game splits, there's nothing not to like in this game.

A-Rod will be back in the lineup to go 0 for 4 with 3 Ks as a bonus. I'm surprised the line is only -165.

innovation

Score first inning

yes -105
    no -125

unreal

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Tiggers average 0.53 1st inning runs a game away from home. 0.58 overall.
    Yankees 0.29 at home in the first and 0.37 overall.

Looks like after the top of the 1st your fate will be decided.
    GL

innovation

No play

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

and another.. only 1 run but it took almost 30 pitches.

Down_Goes Bookie

Bases loaded, 1 out in the first inning, and a double play.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Verlander is killing me right now..... Biggest wager of the day in trouble for sure.....

Down_Goes Bookie

Yanks are not just hitting Verlander, they're hitting him hard... meanwhile the Yanks wiggle out of another (!) bases loaded 1 out jam. Farking A.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

And Pettitte's done. 8 hits, 3 walks in 4.1 innnings and only gave up 1 run.

Luckycharms2012

penetrate off.

delpiero7
    delpiero7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1720

Tigers 9 hits, bases loaded twice yet only one run. Unreal.

Luckycharms2012

It's only real because i have so much money on this shit. Always happens.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

And the tiger magic pops up again! Yessssss

Down_Goes Bookie

Score was actually Detroit 23 Yanks 7.

23 men left on base vs. just 7.

Tigers shoulda coulda woulda won this one, ahhhh the beauty (or not when you're on the wrong side) of baseball.

Luckycharms2012

Fixed.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Verlander made Pettite look like Cy Young out there.Then of course between the horrible base running and horrendous ump calls, made for a bs loss for the Tigers. Unbelievable how ARod couldn't hit a beach ball with a boat paddle and all of the sudden he gets his first Homerun of the season against Justin Verlander and comes through with 2 RBIs total for the game. Incredible.

Luckycharms2012

Everything has been penetrating incredible today, everything i touched turned to shit. The Tigers, and The Pirates fuckeeed me. I had 40x my original deposit amount in my account and i made that in less than a week and its all gone on two games today and worse part is i was planning to go big on Dodgers but lost the rest on the Pirates....bad money management by me too much greed, but damn these teams really ****** me today.

I gotta figure out a plan for when to withdraw because i really fukked up today. From $10 to $400 to $0, all that hard work this week all those winners and i have nothing to show for it, someone find me a gun.
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 08-11-13 at 09:18 PM.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    Everything has been penetrating incredible today, everything i touched turned to shit. The Tigers, and The Pirates fuckeeed me. I had 40x my original deposit amount in my account and i made that in less than a week and its all gone on two games today and worse part is i was planning to go big on Dodgers but lost the rest on the Pirates....bad money management by me too much greed, but damn these teams really ****** me today.

I gotta figure out a plan for when to withdraw because i really fukked up today. From $10 to $400 to $0, all that hard work this week all those winners and i have nothing to show for it, someone find me a gun.
    It's a strange phenomenon, when you play the early games seeing what looks to be a sure winner, planning to pad the bankroll before playing you pod night game, but end up losing the early game(s). This also happens vice versa winning the early game and getting buried the late game. Sometimes it's really best to find one game the you are most confident in, and play that as your one and only pod. If it wins great and if not, come back with a strong pod the next day. Don't you wish now that you bypassed those early games and went for the more certain winner (LAD)? Come back strong, on the next run. GL

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    It's a strange phenomenon, when you play the early games seeing what looks to be a sure winner, planning to pad the bankroll before playing you pod night game, but end up losing the early game(s). This also happens vice versa winning the early game and getting buried the late game. Sometimes it's really best to find one game the you are most confident in, and play that as your one and only pod. If it wins great and if not, come back with a strong pod the next day. Don't you wish now that you bypassed those early games and went for the more certain winner (LAD)? Come back strong, on the next run. GL
    Thanks for the encouraging words.....i'm still sick though but i'll bounce back.....i was on an amazing run though, amazing run. I know some people here will deny it, but some MLB games are fixed. The Tigers game i lost but the Pirates game was fishy. Now i realize i gotta look out for certain umpire crews too. It turns out this is the 2nd time that crew calls a fishy game that buried me, i only realized when i looked back in my notes. What are the odds that the two times i got buried in games where i thought it was fishy the same crew was calling that game? I'm not into conspiracies either, in my notes section i only have two umpire crews that i thought were suspicious and now these guys have come up again for the 2nd time, i don't follow them its only when i feel i got screwed i check to see who's the ump. There's gotta be like 20 umpire crews out there, what are the odds? And just to add, when i say screwed, i mean these guys are making calls that are CLEARLY WRONG, THE REPLAY PROVES THEY WERE WRONG, these are not questionable calls, just flat out wrong. BEWARE.

Home Plate - Bill Welke, First Base - Adrian Johnson, Second Base - Brian O'Nora, Third Base - Fieldin Culbreth

PS. These guys called a game on April 12 between Atlanta and Washington, Atlanta had a miracle comeback starting from the 7th inning when all of a sudden the strike zone disappeared and the Braves came back. Buried the board.
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 08-12-13 at 06:53 AM.