konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Trolls can we pound the ASSTROLLS today????

Hey asking all my buddies who missed my last 2 pound it series wins by again not showing up in a winning thread to get in here. Usually get 600-1200 views on wins my last losing pound it play got only 2900 views lol 175 repliesLet me call out my missing Trolls get in here guys Im giving you a good one today Im pounding ASSTROLS+156 Dumpsters last 4 games are all wins for the bosox 3 of the games were 8-7 over the last 4 games Dumpster is 1-0 ERA 7.20 Dumpster does own the highest run support in MLB this year a whooping 6.38 I think Harvey would be undefeated with thatCosart on the other hand has 4 starts since his call up he was the pitcher the stros got for Hunter Pence nice live FB a really good curve I caught him coming up from the minors because i knew his background there. Bet him 3 times im 2-1 all 3 good plus numbers. Cosart's first 4 games he has given up 1 run or less and pitched at least 6 innings this hasnt been done by a rook in his first 4 starts since 1970Cosart is still on a learning curve his k's to walks are weak but still WHIP 1.07 and batter are hitting under 200 against him overallASSTROLLS+156 IM 15-5 pound it series lets add one more

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Bad thing is Asstrols have the biggest pig pen in MLB ERA 5.20 so when Dumpster needs a job next yr there it is

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Koncker, can I Pound it with ya?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Solid value play no doubt. Dempster is pitching with an extra days rest, but has been poor lately. Also Sox been raking righties so could have another 9-7 type game here.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

u dont think ff would be a better play?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No way

I like the chalk

Vitothecapper
    Vitothecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 682

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No way

I like the chalk
    Should have been a teacher JJ.You always holding the chalk.Good to see ya pal.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Koncker, can I Pound it with ya?
    Yea get ijn there Bigjinx lol I dont fear you

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Yea get ijn there Bigjinx lol I dont fear you

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No way

I like the chalk
    Man your horrid JJ havent you learned yet even if the chalk wins you want a guy with a 7.20 era vs a guy with 0.98 era over the last 4 games this kid is good first game he came up I texted Benny to get on him he was whirling a no hitter into 7th. I mean even if I lose I'm ok with this play how can you even think about -170plus you didnt like my last 2 plays (WINNERS)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

umm i dont know guey...

i appreciate the winners you have posted but i just cant bet on these teams anymore

Twins
    White Sox
    Astros
    Cubs

good luck if you play it.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

If one thing happens in this thread its master pound time I'll let you know if it happensno its not Smoke saying he's on the other side (thats good but thats a given) Its not DeemerLanders saying im 45% capper because he is madBut if it happens we are good to gamble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do want my dogs to check in an say they have the Bosox before the games start GusFingeringhimself(100% ghost) Chi_ArchieKracken Moneylinedik RCene (this may be another Archie character) Gianthomo Proasspicker713 Samdickman(100$ ghost) Guys grow a nut today get in here BEFORE the game starts

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    umm i dont know guey...

i appreciate the winners you have posted but i just cant bet on these teams anymore

Twins
    White Sox
    Astros
    Cubs

good luck if you play it.
    I can understand that but when you look at the price and the pitchers well I cant help myself. Asstrolls are 7-23 the last 30 so your thinking in that way is correct
    Last edited by konck; 08-07-13 at 01:11 PM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh one other thing I really like is the public is on the Bosox 69-71%

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah that cosart guy has been brilliant so far. i may tail just bc it seems like that time of year when we see a lot of upsets

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    u dont think ff would be a better play?
    Your probably right but I dont bet FF I dont know why im so against it I guess if the public is on Bocox 70% I want the whole game. But good thinking for you

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

koncker good luck hoss

wouldnt bet this game myself even with your money

but you runnin pretty hot when ya beat yer gums so good luck

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Hey asking all my buddies who missed my last 2 pound it series wins by again not showing up in a winning thread to get in here. Usually get 600-1200 views on wins my last losing pound it play got only 2900 views lol 175 repliesLet me call out my missing Trolls get in here guys Im giving you a good one today Im pounding ASSTROLS+156 Dumpsters last 4 games are all wins for the bosox 3 of the games were 8-7 over the last 4 games Dumpster is 1-0 ERA 7.20 Dumpster does own the highest run support in MLB this year a whooping 6.38 I think Harvey would be undefeated with thatCosart on the other hand has 4 starts since his call up he was the pitcher the stros got for Hunter Pence nice live FB a really good curve I caught him coming up from the minors because i knew his background there. Bet him 3 times im 2-1 all 3 good plus numbers. Cosart's first 4 games he has given up 1 run or less and pitched at least 6 innings this hasnt been done by a rook in his first 4 starts since 1970Cosart is still on a learning curve his k's to walks are weak but still WHIP 1.07 and batter are hitting under 200 against him overallASSTROLLS+156 IM 15-5 pound it series lets add one more

• One MLB future that you can pa pa pa pa POUND

This is total easy money if you care to wait the season. On Bodog the Natnulls are even to win the Div really all they have to beat is Atl so your getting even Nats vs Atl thats a huge price for that. Atl had a very fast start (their pitching fades into the season it really isnt that good) While the top two Nats pitchers struggled Gio and Stras will be fine the other starts are pitching really well but have seen that baseball hard luck. This one is the easiest money I see on the planet Nats cruise by seasons endwin going away Braves are fake just a solid 500 team

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

• One MLB future that you can pa pa pa pa POUND

This is total easy money if you care to wait the season. On Bodog the Natnulls are even to win the Div really all they have to beat is Atl so your getting even Nats vs Atl thats a huge price for that. Atl had a very fast start (their pitching fades into the season it really isnt that good) While the top two Nats pitchers struggled Gio and Stras will be fine the other starts are pitching really well but have seen that baseball hard luck. This one is the easiest money I see on the planet Nats cruise by seasons endwin going away Braves are fake just a solid 500 team

Yes Pavy congrats I lost an even money bet there man you are so sharpYou did miss some good ones I said Marcum is a drunk who will be a bust for the Mets (before he pitched 1 game this year) I tout that dominican kid that pithced for the twins I knew his stuff 6 inn no hitter pitched 7 or 8 1 run ball got the win. Said the Phils and Holiday were done spring training when I watched them here. Read thru a few maybe you will one day learn....Oh I also have a thread in the begining of the year calling Harvey the next strasberg before he became a beast this year. What have you gotten right lately??????And BTW quite a few pound it wins are plus money including a +200 win guess you missed that too
    Last edited by konck; 08-07-13 at 04:00 PM.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

2 Things...

1) It's good to stay in the commentary of things.
    2) It's good to cap off posters; if you can follow one.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll put myself out there yeah I wont get them all right but I do ok. Kind of like my bets Im not laying juice I dont have to win 7 of 10

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    koncker good luck hoss

wouldnt bet this game myself even with your money

but you runnin pretty hot when ya beat yer gums so good luck
    The answer to your PM is yes Prick I will help you do your football picks this year

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Good luck knock..just admit it you are Braves hater..how is Chipper Jones ass smell like?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Good luck knock..just admit it you are Braves hater..how is Chipper Jones ass smell like?
    Not sure how you changed your post without edit but the answer is it smells like a walk off

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

The answer to your PM is yes Prick I will help you do your football picks this year
    jajajajaja

koncker you gotta start wearin a mask when yer cookin up that crystal meth. yer brain is gettin mushy son

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    jajajajaja

koncker you gotta start wearin a mask when yer cookin up that crystal meth. yer brain is gettin mushy son
    Quote Originally Posted by The Prick
    Quote Originally Posted by konck
    Next time I use you in my headline for a pound it play get your ass in there quicker or ill slap the piss out of you

yaasuh massuh is gwan to be sho to do that fo ya

koncker settle down skippy, good call on the cowgirls tho Koncker
    text me your football plays XXX-XXX-XXXX ....I friggin cant Beat dem fuggers
    Dat shine is squabin my brains

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Where my Dogsis this stuff workingbth_troll_spray.jpg

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Uh Oh Houston we have a problem....they will be coming soonthe no ball trolls

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Cosart really struggling tonight over 70 pitches thru 4 but at least its 2-2 Asstrolls ralliedth.jpg

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Come on pig pen 3 run lead 3 innings to go

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Dumpster blew up again 6 inn 5 Runs Cosart battled all game wasnt his A game tonight but pitched out of 3 jams vs the hot Bocos bats

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Asstrols pig pen like always giving it away...2 outs 7th no one on hit then HR 1 run gameI feeling Bigday
    Last edited by konck; 08-07-13 at 09:53 PM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Fuk me 3 run HR in the 9th I lose fukin pen

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sick_in_the_Head
    Tx Rangers bitch!
    Sick_in_the_Head's Avatar Become A Pro!