jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stephen Drew went boomstick! This guy has come up with so many big hits this year for the Red Sox. I feel bad for you konck but this is why it is just so hard to trust these bad teams. Maybe the stros have something here in the ninth.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Well I guess we won't see Konck Landers again for a week

But like always, he'll be back trolling when he thinks we have forgotten about this loss.

I still can't get over his 11-0 loss on a -220 fav

One of a kind that gueye

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Just read all of you dumb fukkin posts in this thread taunting people and acting like a prikk.....Gambling gods got your hopes up and then said go fukk yourself Koncker

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Just read all of you dumb fukkin posts in this thread taunting people and acting like a prikk.....Gambling gods got your hopes up and then said go fukk yourself Koncker

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

• One MLB future that you can pa pa pa pa POUND

This is total easy money if you care to wait the season. On Bodog the Natnulls are even to win the Div really all they have to beat is Atl so your getting even Nats vs Atl thats a huge price for that. Atl had a very fast start (their pitching fades into the season it really isnt that good) While the top two Nats pitchers struggled Gio and Stras will be fine the other starts are pitching really well but have seen that baseball hard luck. This one is the easiest money I see on the planet Nats cruise by seasons endwin going away Braves are fake just a solid 500 team

Nationals easy money to win division.

Fukkin troll.
    48k posts.
    Go get some pussy ya fukkin virgin.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 08-08-13 at 01:45 AM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

He's gonna lose a few more bets then he'll change the name of his pick from POUNDS to something else when he's 1-0 again.
    Typical BULL$H|T Artist.
    He's been here for 8 years & keeps changing the names of the threads so he can throw a BU""$H|T figure around like, 15-5.
    Next month they'll be called KOCK LOCKS when he's 2-0!
    LOL
    What a douche. Treats us like we;'re idiots & we don't know what he's doing.
    This guy is too predictable, & it shows. he claims all the trolls show up when he loses, yet after the game there's 2-3 posters here.
    The guys losing it & he's getting desperate.
    Poor Kock, no one likes him when he wins, & no one pays attention to him when he looses anymore.
    And BTW Benny, Paver's been here for 7 years.
    You're pushing about 50 posts a week yourself. Fukkin deadbeat hypocrite!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    He's gonna lose a few more bets then he'll change the name of his pick from POUNDS to something else when he's 1-0 again.
    Typical BULL$H|T Artist.
    He's been here for 8 years & keeps changing the names of the threads so he can throw a BU""$H|T figure around like, 15-5.
    LOL
    This guy is too predictable, & it shows. he claims all the trolls show up when he loses, yet after the game there's 2-3 posters here.
    Poor Kock, no one likes him when he wins, & no one pays attention to him when he looses anymore.
    /thread

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Typical BULL$H|T Artist.
    LOL
    Benny must have some type of retardation because he didn't realize that my post about Nationals winning the division was made 10 days ago.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Well I guess we won't see Konck Landers again for a week

But like always, he'll be back trolling when he thinks we have forgotten about this loss.

I still can't get over his 11-0 loss on a -220 fav

One of a kind that gueye
    Nailed it

This guy is one man circus. Currently SBR's best fade

Please come back Konck

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Typical BULL$H|T Artist.
    LOL
    Started posting my pound it series during the Madness it goes back a ways Lost this game in the 9th on a homer at +156 yet all the Brave trolls like your moul ass and Archie 15 different character dont come in here until I lose in the 9th Really that kind of says it all doesnt it. Do me a favor keep posting your worthless thread where ever you want you have made the EDIT LIST MOUL

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Benny must have some type of retardation because he didn't realize that my post about Nationals winning the division was made 10 days ago.
    Yeah I guess benny was fuked up when he made that post ....everyone know out of your 48k post 3 were good

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Started posting my pound it series during the Madness it goes back a ways Lost this game in the 9th on a homer at +156 yet all the Brave trolls like your moul ass and Archie 15 different character dont come in here until I lose in the 9th Really that kind of says it all doesnt it. Do me a favor keep posting your worthless thread where ever you want you have made the EDIT LIST MOUL

if you'd stop posting so many fukkin' losers I wouldn't have to come trolling in here you Kraker!

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

if you'd stop posting so many fukkin' losers I wouldn't have to come trolling in here you Kraker!
    LOL your a gutless slob just admit it you bottom feeder 15-6 plus over 9 units your worthlees crunt can even come in my thread until the outcome is a lossI guess you got hit in the face with the shit stick when you were a kid lol your a waste of my time. Try growing a nut someday and coming into a pick thread before the game starts weak dik

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

you made the list with the homo's an ghost that are to weak to get in a thread before the outcome you also made the EDIT LIST crustyme daimoshokage
    Gus Fring
    Jayvegas420
    JMobile
    manny24
    MoneyLineDawg
    rcene
    Robber
    The Giant
    The Kraken
    TheMLBKing

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

knock, you gonna be on stros today?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

konck posters in this thread are not laughing with you..they are laughing at you.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    you made the list with the homo's an ghost that are to weak to get in a thread before the outcome you also made the EDIT LIST crustyme daimoshokage
    Gus Fring
    Jayvegas420
    JMobile
    manny24
    MoneyLineDawg
    rcene
    Robber
    The Giant
    The Kraken
    TheMLBKing

Thats a pretty solid lists of posters

Glad I'm on it

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Those are all the members on his ignore list?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Those are all the members on his ignore list?
    Anyone who calls kocksucker out one of his dumbass posts (so many to choose from) gets placed on his "ignore list"....But he responds to all of these people anyway

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

The KrakenSBR Hall of Famer

View Post

View Post

Today, 04:08 PM
    Jayvegas420SBR MVP

View Post

View Post

Today, 05:05 PM
    MoneyLineDawgSBR Hall of Famer

View Post

3 gutless toilets that cant show up before the results are in I can just imagine what they are flapping their Crunts about

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I had no idea he was this sensitive. I kinda feel bad now!

The Kraken

Ya... not me. Intelligence is a spectrum from full blown mentally retarded to genius. Somewhere in there is a line that separates the mentally retarded from the least intelligent of "normal" or non-mentally retarded humans. He seems to bounce back and forth on both sides of that line. Guy is literally one brain cell away from sporting a handicap placard on his helmet.

First 12