theplaya
    theplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    so what are you saying he was trying to tout? and if so who cares. not at any time did he say anything about go to this web site for my other picks or if you want my picks for tomorrow email me. i just dont see what he did to violate any of SBRs terms.
    Not trying to argue or anything with u. But u have been on this board long enough to see that this type of scam happens all the time

theplaya

He has boston tonight if any cares. Also claiming a 2-1 yesterday

theplaya

His wednesday recap is
    White sox win
    Over bos win
    Angels loss

And we clearly know he had yankees yesterday but hey surprise that wasn't in his Wednesday recap. If u dont believe me go check out ctg

Charlie103
    Charlie103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

He didn't have the yankees

theplaya

Oops lol my mistake he did have white sox

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by theplaya View Post

Not trying to argue or anything with u. But u have been on this board long enough to see that this type of scam happens all the time
    im not trying to argue with anyone either and yes i have seen this routine before. just trying to get SBRs reasoning behind the move. i havent seen him doing anything against the rules yet, and just booting him for suspicion isnt right imo. but who cares i guess. no difference to me either way. i guess i just have the mindset that if you get scammed you somewhat deserved it and in the long run all you really did was buy yourself a life lesson.

theplaya

If u look at the write up he post. One if it is his writeup than that in itself tells u he is a tout. No regular poster would go through the trouble of putting it in a format he does. Only touts do it like that and deserves to be in promotions. Second if they aren't his write up than he is copying and pasting someone else's work. Copyright
    Last edited by theplaya; 08-08-13 at 06:13 PM.

ItsMeMrMattE

If u look at the write up he post. One if it is his writeup than that in itself tells u he is a tout. No regular poster would go through the trouble of putting it in a format he does. Only touts do it like that. Second if they aren't his write up than he is copying and pasting someone else's work. Copyright
    ya, but he never promoted anything tho. thats the no-no.

theplaya

Im sure hes not banned. Just moved to promo section. But he did go to another site doing the same thing. So being in promo section here does him no good. I can almost guarantee u if he still posts here he will eventually try to promote himself some how to get clients

Charlie103

What did he post for today

ItsMeMrMattE

He has boston tonight if any cares. Also claiming a 2-1 yesterday
    where did you find that?

theplaya

Ctg

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Here's a little secret I heard from an ol' fella of mine. It may be an ol' wives tale..hell I don't know. But it goes something like this...learn how to cap your own games..... What a wonderful feeling it is to be in control of your own existence. And when you are finally winning consistently and you lose that feeling (you know that gambling on edge feeling) to where you only check box scores in the morning with your cup of coffee; when gambling finally feels like a normal job, you are then doing something right!
    Last edited by JMon; 08-08-13 at 10:23 PM. Reason: grammar

Charlie103

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Here's a little secret I heard from an ol' fella of mine. It may be an ol' wives tale..hell I don't know. But it goes something like this...learn how to cap your own games..... What wonderful feeling it is to be in control of your own existence. And when you are finally winning consistently and you lose that feeling (you know that gambling on edge feeling) to where you only check box scores in the morning with your cup of coffee. When gambling finally feels like a normal job, you are then doing something right!
    no such thing as winning consistently.. If it was, Vegas wouldn't let you bet, everyone would be winning money on sports. Impossible..

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie103 View Post
    no such thing as winning consistently.. If it was, Vegas wouldn't let you bet, everyone would be winning money on sports. Impossible..
    Oh the ambiguous nature of consistent, very much confused with constant

theplaya

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Oh the ambiguous nature of consistent, very much confused with constant
    Amen

First 12