DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Idk why i ever would bet on the Brewers

Stupid F.U.C.Kin crap! Triple stranded on a missed suicide squeeze bunt followed by next inning a rediculous error on juan francisco unreal how amateur the Brewers play ball. 0-1 giants and if i know the Brewers...and i do... Its a wrapski

Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough breaks. I will be betting them tomorrow however. Hopefully that's not a bad idea.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Anything that can will go wrong for the crew! Unreal 415 ft bomb to dead center bounces n goes into stands for a ground rule double. Otherwise 2 runs score n they take the lead instead on tied now and they will def not score anymore with runners on 2 nd n 3 rd 1 out. Shoulda been a home run anyway lmfao gotta love what happens to thee ole brew crew. I know it all too well being from wisco

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Double play Weeks, omg...

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

I can safely say i will not wager on the brewers the rest of this season...unless its against them. I have never seen such lackluster effort and execution. They are an abomination. Also keeping Axford in the majors is probably the worst managing i have ever seen. The dude has no control and is purely horrible. I happen to have free Brewer tickets for August 20th anyone want them i will accept any fast food coupons and wheat pennies.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Axford shoulda been gone long long time ago, wtf...