Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Tuesday's MLB Stat of the Day - July 30

The St. Louis Cardinals have won all 4 of Lance Lynn's career starts as an underdog against division opponents

bankroll27
    bankroll27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

i really like this play too...cant figure why their doggs

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Jeff, I don't know...I've almost throwing in the towel on STL. This must be a spot play for you, (0-4) and haven't plated more then 3 runs in the last 5 games. I just don't see how you're backing Lynn on the road where he struggles. It's not like he struggles against good teams. We're talking about Chicago, Angles, Houston and Miami. Although his last start was impressive at home against Phillies.

Then again, he has won both games against Pittsburgh this year, but lets not forget the 1 game on the road in Pittsburgh where he lasted only 5 innings on 7 hits and 4 runs in which that game turned out to be a slug feast. I'm sure you don't wanna see that again, with the way STL is struggling at the plate.

On the other side A.J has struggled the last two games on the road but has pitched well at home and/or against STL. He's only problem is run support but the way Pittsburgh is tearing the cover off the ball you gotta think they give him the support he needs today.

EDIT: NOT IN LINE UP STL: Craig, Freese & Molina
    Last edited by Omaga; 07-30-13 at 02:27 PM.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Pirates FF. Lynn has tendency to get in early trouble then comes alive the longer he's in the game. Dude gets stronger as game goes on. I like Rats to get a run or two early, Burnett holds serve through five. Cards may win this one but I'm rolling Rats FF.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

I don't understand this game. You have St.Louis down 0-1 in the series both your horses going today and you decide to give your star players a rest in game 1 of a doubleheader. After looking more into the match-up I've decided to re-coupe my losses from STL in this spot.

In side A.J's numbers tells the story that he will regress. It's clearer that this game turns into a 5-2 or 5-3 STL win.

I'll pull the trigger at STL -1.5 +205

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

if PIT gets a start like they did in the last one they will win again.