I like this kid Turner. He attacks. When he misses, he rarely does so over the plate. He has a compact, no-nonsense delivery that is very repeatable and this serves him well at this stage of his development. At a glance, it's easy to see that his home starts are far better. As you go deeper you'll find three of his last four starts have been on the road and in very tough spots.

This Marlins team has a nice little vibe to them. I hated to see Deitrich get sent down but the reality is; Solano is an offensive upgrade. The recent news about their bully, hitting coach being fired only helps the overall state of the team. It's probably yet another positive for them.

On aside, I find it interesting he grabbed up on a little second baseman in his fifth day in the Bigs. I'd like to see him try that with Stanton or Lomo and see what happens. I'd pay to see that.

Speaking of Lomo; make sure Lomo is in the line-up, he was not in Turner's last start, but should be today. This guy is playing some of his best ball. He's a tough out, great defender, completely focused, bad-ass right now.

Hefner isn't as bad as his last two starts, but he isn't as good as the eight before that, either. This play is weighted more heavily to the home team's positive, anyway. The Mets are just innocent bystanders.

I took -112 for a hefty one. Good Luck Boys!!!