Im calling it here. Yes the legendary movies based on the Athletics was more on how a team with little money had a season that started tough but turned around in the second half with a big run is different from this story, but thats what makes this season different. A team that wasn't known for spending big $ went out this season, The Toronto Blue Jays. Like most being from near Toronto i was looking forward to the season but unlike most I didn't see them making as big an impact as the media lead everyone to believe. However this team plays with heart and if you saw them on there 11 game win streak you know what i mean when that clubhouse has positive vibes no team can slow this offense even if the pitching struggles. Im calling that these blue jays after this slump buster series have strong run that leads to disappointing ending where they miss the wild card by 5 or less games.

Lets sit and watch as they run this momentum from currently what is a 4 run inning (looking like it will be extended) and skyrocket to a great run that falls short.

The jays arent a bad team there a good team performing bad. Watch for these starters to pick it up give the bullpen a rest and for the offense to leave breathing room game after game