No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The White Sox are the worst team in baseball and it's not even close

At least the Marlins and Stros have committed to younger players. CHW is just as bad with a bunch of washed-up or never-have-been veterans. Kenny Williams should be fired for putting this unmitigated disaster together. I've tried to watch them a few times this year -- including tonight -- and I just can't. They don't do anything right and play like they don't give a shit on top of everything else.

cotes17
    cotes17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    At least the Marlins and Stros have committed to younger players. CHW is just as bad with a bunch of washed-up or never-have-been veterans. Kenny Williams should be fired for putting this unmitigated disaster together. I've tried to watch them a few times this year -- including tonight -- and I just can't. They don't do anything right and play like they don't give a shit on top of everything else.
    That's why I've been fading them for the past few games and its paying off lol

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

They need to gut that whole "lineup"() and start fresh. They've been awful since opening week for christ sake

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i take it you will pound the Tigers tomorrow coiner?

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Angels are the worst team right now in the L. They are way underachieving with the lineup they had.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

LOL. I made this exact thread a month ago....

I even said I would take Houston and Miami over them. At least those teams fight.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I looked for like two minutes to find the thread but couldn't. Maybe it was a post...I don't remember.

I backed the White Sox against the Indians sometime before the 4th of July and watched them play and it was horrific. I don't think I've ever seen a team suck at all three phases of the game like they do. I even stated verbatim that I would take Miami and Houston over them in a heart beat.

Defense:
    Routine plays were errors. They literally dropped pop ups and let balls go between their legs.
    Offense: I've never seen a team go down in order 1,2,3 as fast as these guys. They strike out a ton too. I've already made threads about Dunn.
    Base Running: After I watched them make errors and strike out every inning, when they finally got a hit, Ramirez promptly got picked off first base with two outs. How the F*ck does that happen?

This team is a train wreck. I watched that complete game and it was the worst I've seen a team play in quite some time. I haven't paid attention to them since but I guess they're still up to the same things.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I looked for like two minutes to find the thread but couldn't. Maybe it was a post...I don't remember.

I backed the White Sox against the Indians sometime before the 4th of July and watched them play and it was horrific. I don't think I've ever seen a team suck at all three phases of the game like they do. I even stated verbatim that I would take Miami and Houston over them in a heart beat.

Defense:
    Routine plays were errors. They literally dropped pop ups and let balls go between their legs.
    Offense: I've never seen a team go down in order 1,2,3 as fast as these guys. They strike out a ton too. I've already made threads about Dunn.
    Base Running: After I watched them make errors and strike out every inning, when they finally got a hit, Ramirez promptly got picked off first base with two outs. How the F*ck does that happen?

This team is a train wreck. I watched that complete game and it was the worst I've seen a team play in quite some time. I haven't paid attention to them since but I guess they're still up to the same things.
    Ramirez is this team in a nutshell. A lazy player who is horrific defensively and does nothing right when it comes to the little things.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

the marlins are a good and im not being homer either. Put 1 more bat in that line up to help Stanton and their a .500 ball club. Their rotation is gonna be great for years to come.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Never seen a team that makes winning look so hard.

Reed is literally imploding tonight.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

I swore the game where they blew a 5 run lead in the 16th inning against Seattle would be the last time I bet them this year

They just do not give a fukk

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    I swore the game where they blew a 5 run lead in the 16th inning against Seattle would be the last time I bet them this year

They just do not give a fukk
    5-run lead was blown in the 14th. White Sox won in the 16th.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post
    5-run lead was blown in the 14th. White Sox won in the 16th.
    I stand corrected

Worst victory I have ever endured

Tried to block it out

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

It's like they're losing games on purpose.

Just completely gave another one away tonight.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Veal, Lindstrom, Reed, Axelrod not one could get it done last 2 games. Fukin scrub ass bullpen!!!