BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Angels- Laughing stock of MLB- Pujols: Roids? Some sick stats too--

I never thought I'd say this because his name was never mentioned, but I'm convinced Pujols did roids.
    I always thought he was one of the few CLEAN guys. But after watching his A-Rod like deterioration, I am sorry to say it's true.
    I remember 3 years ago Pujols may see 2 or 3 strikes in 4 at bats for a whole game. He was the sickest animal we had seen in this lifetime. I remember he had more HR's than K's one year, or it was damn close.
    Pitchers go right at him now. He's just a slightly above average player who can barely run to first base.
    The Cardinals were reamed for not making sure they signed him for a quarter billion+. They look like geniuses now. They saw A-roids falling apart and thought the same thing in this spot. Where are the cards withoutv him? Oh, just in first place and STILL the best team in MLB probly.

Hamilton was a bad gamble no matter where he went this year. Some team had to overpay and risk way too much to get him, and he's done what lots of guys do once they get that FAT contract, Not give a shit. I'm expecting some Loritab stories soon also.

This team is the biggest group of underachievers we've seen in a while.

Here's a hilarious stat also:

2013 Salaries:

1 Josh Hamilton $17,400,000
    2 Jered Weaver $16,200,000
    3 Albert Pujols $16,000,000
    4 C.J. Wilson $11,500,000
    5 Howie Kendrick $9,100,000
    6 Erick Aybar $8,750,000
    8 Joe Blanton $6,500,000

21 Mike Trout $510,00
    18 Mark Trumbo $540,000

What is more funny here:
    The combined salaries of Pujols and Hamilton for 34 million compared to their 2 best players Trout and Trumbo of 1 million?

Or how about the embarrassing contracts of KEndrick, Aybar, and Fat Joe Blanton?

Not to mention, Pujols and Hamilton have balloon contracts and will be making way more in the next few years. I think Pujols makes like 30 mill a year by the end of his contract.

Weaver is the only guy worth what they are getting paid out of all those guys and even he's been hurt last year or 2.

The Angels will lock up Trout and Trumbo for under market value when they sign extensions, as they have the upper hand in negotiations with them. But they are the only bright spots on this team.

Think how bad Pujols is gonna be 6 years from now when he's getting 30 million and needs a cane to make it down to first?
    Never thought I'd be saying it about that guy though. Looked like the greatest of ALL-TIME just a couple years ago. Looked like the easy Home Run king.

WTF happened?

Only answer is Roids.

BennyBigNuts

Tried to put a Pujols steroid poll on here but forgot you only get 1 minute to type it up and didn't post it in time.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Angels tonight

Justin Morneau, who looks like he was running a 5.5 40-yd dash, gets nailed at the plate by a good 5 feet and dances and slides around on his ass and beats the catcher to the plate for the go ahead run in the 8th.

Bottomv of the 9th, Down 3-2 get runners on 2nd and 3rd nobody out, then bases loaded one out. Perkins walks in the tying run and blows the save, still one out. GIDP to end the inning. Frieri blows it in the 10th by giving up back to back singles and a double to Doumit, then a grand slam to Mauer's backup Another relief pitcher comes in and gives up a 2-Run HR to Pedro Frickin' Florimon. 7-run 10th inning.

But to answer your question, have you ever seen someone with plantar fasciitis? They can barely walk. Your power starts from your feet and generates through your hips. With no feet, I'm surprised he can even hit one out. I played softball with a guy and he had both feet done. Takes about a year to get both feet done. He described it as walking on hot coals.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

They are a total joke. Fuckerrs cost me so much $. Couldn't even get a sac fly to end the game in the 9th

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Angels tonight

Justin Morneau, who looks like he was running a 5.5 40-yd dash, gets nailed at the plate by a good 5 feet and dances and slides around on his ass and beats the catcher to the plate for the go ahead run in the 8th.

Bottomv of the 9th, Down 3-2 get runners on 2nd and 3rd nobody out, then bases loaded one out. Perkins walks in the tying run and blows the save, still one out. GIDP to end the inning. Frieri blows it in the 10th by giving up back to back singles and a double to Doumit, then a grand slam to Mauer's backup Another relief pitcher comes in and gives up a 2-Run HR to Pedro Frickin' Florimon. 7-run 10th inning.

But to answer your question, have you ever seen someone with plantar fasciitis? They can barely walk. Your power starts from your feet and generates through your hips. With no feet, I'm surprised he can even hit one out. I played softball with a guy and he had both feet done. Takes about a year to get both feet done. He described it as walking on hot coals.

I watched the 8th inning on in that Angels game tonight, it was what struck me to write this up. Had no action on the game, my buddy had a fat bet on the Twins though.

And as for Pujols, He struggled last year also.
    It's not just suddenly.
    I understand his numbers are still GOOD, but the guy IMO was the best player I ever saw in my life up until 2 and a half years ago.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

i agree

benny sharp thread

arte moreno is a dumb prick

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

frieri is also a clown.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

And Miguel Cabrera is clean

Triple Crown back to back

Rory McElroy was roided out of his mind winning majors by 7 stokes last year, now he cant even make a cut...

Roids turned Tiger into hooker bangin' savage, but he couldn't handle it...

LOL at you guys that think Lebron is made from frosted mini wheats...

They are all on something...

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    And Miguel Cabrera is clean

Triple Crown back to back

Rory McElroy was roided out of his mind winning majors by 7 stokes last year, now he cant even make a cut...

Roids turned Tiger into hooker bangin' savage, but he couldn't handle it...

LOL at you guys that think Lebron is made from frosted mini wheats...

They are all on something...
    Lebron is the almighty steroid boy for sure.
    It amazes me everyday how the NBA never makes a peep about it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

ahh who cares... just legalize steroids.. let them take what they want.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

pujols probably cheated

direction mlb moving in is good, but almost impossible

still though, glad they have to lie their ass off about it at least, like braun, and embarrass themselves

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Lebron is the almighty steroid boy for sure.
    It amazes me everyday how the NBA never makes a peep about it.
    nah man he's just black. Lebron is a product of slavery. The white man used to make the biggest strongest man have sex with the biggest strongest woman...

for instance if shaq had a baby with serena williams ... out comes an NBA basketball player

its just genetic.. some of us black people dont even have to work out and we are ripped up like TO

Lebron is just naturally big strong and athletic.

so my point why does it matter if a dude is big and strong naturally ? or if he had to take steroids to get that way?

at the end of the day they still a big strong dude.

a guy with genetics like danny devito needs steroids or anything he can get to even attempt to compete with a guy with the genetics of King James.
    Points Awarded:

HardCore gave Big Bear 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HardCore

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    They are paid to entertain.
    Fans wanna see HR's.
    But you can't promote something that causes suicides and overdoses.
    I don't see that ever happening.
    But I do see possibilities of steroid advancement to where it is safe enough to actually promote in the future.
    I'm sure there are plenty of doctors right now trying to find the next big thing for roids that can either pass drug tests or be acceptable to legalize.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

nah man he's just black. Lebron is a product of slavery. The white man used to make the biggest strongest man have sex with the biggest strongest woman...

for instance if shaq had a baby with serena williams ... out comes an NBA basketball player

its just genetic.. some of us black people dont even have to work out and we are ripped up like TO

Lebron is just naturally big strong and athletic.

so my point why does it matter if a dude is big and strong naturally ? or if he had to take steroids to get that way?

at the end of the day they still a big strong dude.

a guy with genetics like danny devito needs steroids or anything he can get to even attempt to compete with a guy with the genetics of King James.
    I been telling people this for years. Black people dominate ALL SPORTS its what we've been conditioned to do since the 1700's plus have you ever seen how we live in africa. We penetrating chase down wild animals in shit, most of us are born to be athletically dominate. The only reason why we dont dominate baseball is because of the damn minor league shit. Alotta black youths dont have time to sit in the minors for 3-5 years and MAYBE get called to the majors!!! na we aint going for that. Also baseball is something that you cant just do like football and basketball. You need a glove and bat and somebody to throw to or throw to you and on top of that shit you need A BASEBALL FIELD. Its just too may obstetrical's. MJ, Tiger, BARRY FN BONDS(he was a beast before the roids too), Jerry rice/barry sanders, Usain Bolt, and of course the Lebrons and RG3's of today. Most sports are black dominated.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Aybar, Kendrick & schuck deserved to be executed this morning.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I agree HGH should just be legal in baseball

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Cant do it ....it becomes an uneven playing field the guys who want to spend time with their families after the game get cheated

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I agree HGH should just be legal in baseball
    Do you realize that if all pitchers take HGH then no one could hit a ball and the games would end 1-0 in the 17th inning every night?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Do you realize that if all pitchers take HGH then no one could hit a ball and the games would end 1-0 in the 17th inning every night?
    No they wouldn't batters would hit 60hrs a year like they did 10 years ago when 70% of the pitchers were juicing.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Cant do it ....it becomes an uneven playing field the guys who want to spend time with their families after the game get cheated
    yea i agree get that shit outta there

bankroll27
    bankroll27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

everything the angels do is shit.....pujols is terrible but atleast he gives some production....hamilton is the worse shit i ever seen...cj wilson is garbage....and u trade morales and hunter????.....smh fools

bankroll27

their entire starting pitching is pure shit....weaver only arm...frieri is nice though he had a shit game last night but dudes legit hes probably getting 8 bucks a game

bankroll27

not to mention they got rid of jean segura for god knows who probably some trash............

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

the question is....do we play them this afternoon tho....weaver at home..

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Joco, are you crazy?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike trout and trumbo is a deal and a half....joe Blanton is a bum thats just flat out stealing... Howie is a bat I can deal with it Aybar is team leader longtime halo so I understand it. Weaver is Ace no need to comment on his money... Pujols numbers were declining in st Louis wanted him so bad was a bad deal in length we knew that but who could have predicted he would hit this bad have a lingering injury for this long but hes was going to make a killing where ever he landed. Hamilton that contract is okay halos needed the bat they don't regret Hamilton like they do pujols. Halos are still in the dodgers shadow here despite the world series and playoff runs here they needed to add some sticks to the lineup... Cj Wilson is throwing like an ace right now he would get a contract like that from somewhere else.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bankroll27 View Post
    everything the angels do is shit.....pujols is terrible but atleast he gives some production....hamilton is the worse shit i ever seen...cj wilson is garbage....and u trade morales and hunter????.....smh fools
    cj Wilson hasn't given up more than 3 runs in his last 4 starts he looked damn near unhittable his last outing he looks to be getting on track hes a pretty good #2... you can have pujols dude cant even run anymore with his injury hes albert he still catches a mistake every once and again like yesterday but he still missing pitches he used to crush in st Louis and getting himself out.

everythingred
    everythingred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2665

MIL +1.5 at 5 innings

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

got to question Hamilton also, was he on juice>> Pujos was but did not get caught.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

"i speak no-english"-sammy sosa

BennyBigNuts

not to mention they got rid of jean segura for god knows who probably some trash............
    I love Segura.
    Kid's a beast.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

their entire starting pitching is pure shit....weaver only arm...frieri is nice though he had a shit game last night but dudes legit hes probably getting 8 bucks a game
    do you watch the games or what? frieri is nice? you fukking kidding me? the guy never has 1,2,3 innings. always struggles.

BennyBigNuts

Like I said, Weaver the only guy worth the big paychecks he's getting.
    Sick ownage today. Guy is definitely BACK

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    do you watch the games or what? frieri is nice? you fukking kidding me? the guy never has 1,2,3 innings. always struggles.
    Fieri is young isn't he?
    He lacks the head-game to be a closer. Refuses to throw strikes early in counts and with no men on base.
    BUT, he only makes 500k so basically he's great value for his numbers right now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hamilton looks like at best an average baseball player and that is a stretch

12 Last