dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

well guys so far 2-3 thats not a bad day because of NYY+141. see what I mean you can go 2-3 and not lose money .or not lose a lot since it is my last day of betting I will have a winning day. the bet ATLANTA+104 the sweep. until football the money game gl my brothers

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

damn your really done till september no more simple ass mlb money?

dilaudid8

Hardcore yeah i'm all done nice call on miami gl to you this baseball season. what's left of it there is still a lot of baseball to go gl

dilaudid8

the ATLANTA bet +104 is a 5 star bet

dilaudid8

good morning my brother's well we made a killing betting baseball we made a mint GOV mint this month. like I said best bet and 5 star bet was ATLANTA+104 I also had ATLANTA-1.5+220. i'm sorry about not posting that bet here I forgot I did post it on COVERS/CTG. I post on 4 real big sites so I just plain forgot to post the -1.5. sorry that would have made a big DIFF at least we hit the game the series was easy winner. guys gl the baseball season can't wait for football the money game we will make the bookmakers pay and pay with his life I promise see you in football season

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    the ATLANTA bet +104 is a 5 star bet
    good hit with the 5* pounder D8

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

good stuff
    had a great weekend
    back to see you did well my man, shame i wasnt around
    i saw some highlights and wow, i mean WOW do the LAA look bad. I saw trout flip around like the fish and collide with J hamilton yestarday against oakland, did they ever look pathetic. brutal baseball. all of them are just clueless. that team is jinxed. no heart
    baltimore with another loss, i told you they were the team to fade ..
    philly/detroit highlights were amusing as well - to funny, these guys are pro's? hahaha
    anyhow, not to sure if i'm playing anything tonight but looks like your out until nfl so see u then. best of luck regardless, keep us in the loop if you decide to wager more on MLB

vinhxnguyenx
    vinhxnguyenx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I would like to thank you D ! I followed you a few times and won every bet when i did. Hope to see you around soon!

First ... 2345