cameron
    cameron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

7/19 Winners

White Sox +120- Tim Hudson sucks at US Cellular ball park throughout his career. He's been worse on the road all year and his team should have trouble hitting Mr. Danks especially if they have lefties Constanza and Joey Terohahadsajdajsdhadhasd in the lineup in place of the suckton bros and Heyward. Ill take this price all day for a unit on a home team with a favorable match-up.

Red Sox -165... PEDitte sucks, bottom line especially versus this Red Sox lineup, should be an easy winner unless Felix loses his control, which is the ONLY chance the Yankees score more than a run or two of the nasty lefty.

As always negative/positive input is welcomed and appreciated, best of luck to everyone today.

I should get couple plays later on today that i'll post up here for those who like to win.

cameron

Phillies-105- Kendrick LOVES citi field, he's always been a 2nd half pitcher espicially the last 2 seasons, Hefner always sucks versus the Phillies and the Mets suck at home anyway and I'm sure public Joe will be all over Hefner after his little hot streak hes been on.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

like both the sox...phillies mets im a little torn over

Browns1
    Browns1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Red sox

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    White Sox +120- Tim Hudson sucks at US Cellular ball park throughout his career. He's been worse on the road all year and his team should have trouble hitting Mr. Danks especially if they have lefties Constanza and Joey Terohahadsajdajsdhadhasd in the lineup in place of the suckton bros and Heyward. Ill take this price all day for a unit on a home team with a favorable match-up.

Red Sox -165... PEDitte sucks, bottom line especially versus this Red Sox lineup, should be an easy winner unless Felix loses his control, which is the ONLY chance the Yankees score more than a run or two of the nasty lefty.

As always negative/positive input is welcomed and appreciated, best of luck to everyone today.

I should get couple plays later on today that i'll post up here for those who like to win.

cameron

Finalized White Sox at +110 and Red Sox at -165... Still deciding on Phillies.

cameron

CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT PLAY PHILLES.

cameron

Just another profitable day without any source picks either. You guys need to start tailing if you like money.