romeopov
    romeopov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Will the Dogs start to bark tomorrow?

I have a friend whose a Handicapper who had a good month last month especially towards the end of the month but he's starting off pretty bad in July. I told him the Dogs are not barking and favorites are beating Underdogs this month. Last month the chart showed the Dogs had a nice edge. I think there's a couple of games to look at that might start the Dogs off with a bang Friday. The Padres vs. The Cardinals. The Padres have a Pitcher that I have made good money on this season. He's a good pitcher on a team that's not doing great. Jason Marquis is 9-4 with a 1.50 WHIP. Most people just bet against the Padres and they don't look at the Pitcher. I think Marquis has a good chance to win for the Padres. I have Padres +158 Another game is the Athletics vs. the Angels. The Athletics are underdogs even though they have a better record and a good Pitcher on the mound. A.J. Griffin is 8-6 with a 1.12 WHIP. His ERA is 3.68 and against the Angels he has a 1.13 ERA and a .75 WHIP. I think Griffin has a good chance to win tomorrow. He's pitching against Jered Weaver who has a record of 3-5. I have the A's +123

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

totallly agree romeo esp. on griffin

oldshoebox72
    oldshoebox72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

I would never bet against weaver at home. Make good money by blindly followed him at home in last couple years.
    good luck on padres bet though!

cameron
    cameron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

Griffin always spins gems then the next few starts throw's up some crappers... I'd bet Weaver at home all day in this spot if he wasn't so inconsistent, still may put a half unit on the Angels RL.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I agree with what you said about Jason Marquis and the Padres, but I do not feel they get it done today. He has pitched 1 game vs. the Cardinals, albeit a good one, but the Cards are hitting the bell well right now and the Padres are not. Westbrook is beast at home, and is pitching great right now where as Marquis isnt that great on the road and isnt pitching good right now neither.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

agree with ravensfan...if u look at westbrooks number at home vs on the road they are polar opposites. he is great at home. also although marquis got off to an amazing start this year and hes still pitching pretty well, the padres have lost the last 4 starts of his and as a whole, their team has fallen off. good luck tho..

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

A dog I do like today is the Orioles tho.

NJN86
    NJN86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

I like LAD +150 today as well. Active Nats have a .218 BA, .264 OBP, and .299 SLG against Nolasco in 163 PAs since 2011. Dodgers on a heater and batting well too.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by NJN86 View Post
    I like LAD +150 today as well. Active Nats have a .218 BA, .264 OBP, and .299 SLG against Nolasco in 163 PAs since 2011. Dodgers on a heater and batting well too.
    this

romeopov
    romeopov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Padres getting crushed but there's some barking Dogs tonight. Dodgers, Baltimore, Philly and KC. Minnesota is also looking good.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by romeopov View Post
    The Padres have a Pitcher that I have made good money on this season. He's a good pitcher on a team that's not doing great. Jason Marquis is 9-4 with a 1.50 WHIP.
    Heh, a "good pitcher" does not have a 1.50 WHIP.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by romeopov View Post
    I have a friend whose a Handicapper who had a good month last month especially towards the end of the month but he's starting off pretty bad in July. I told him the Dogs are not barking and favorites are beating Underdogs this month. Last month the chart showed the Dogs had a nice edge. I think there's a couple of games to look at that might start the Dogs off with a bang Friday. The Padres vs. The Cardinals. The Padres have a Pitcher that I have made good money on this season. He's a good pitcher on a team that's not doing great. Jason Marquis is 9-4 with a 1.50 WHIP. Most people just bet against the Padres and they don't look at the Pitcher. I think Marquis has a good chance to win for the Padres. I have Padres +158 Another game is the Athletics vs. the Angels. The Athletics are underdogs even though they have a better record and a good Pitcher on the mound. A.J. Griffin is 8-6 with a 1.12 WHIP. His ERA is 3.68 and against the Angels he has a 1.13 ERA and a .75 WHIP. I think Griffin has a good chance to win tomorrow. He's pitching against Jered Weaver who has a record of 3-5. I have the A's +123
    rough start to your SBR career. But if you keep posting losers you will fit in with most of the guys here at SBR..... it's unreal but so many here just have a knack for posting losers...

keep ya head up.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    this
    bang.