SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Week In Baseball Betting w/ Troy West and Loshak 7/16 - 1H Recap, Weeked Series

In this week's edition of This Week In Baseball Betting, Troy West from AllPlaysWin.com and SBR Forum's Peter Loshak do a brief ROI review of the first half of the season and a look ahead to the second half, and then discuss some upcoming series this weekend that may have some betting value.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

You know this Troy guy is clueless because even Loschak buried him pointing out what horrid value PITTS is.
    Easily the worst value on the board for the 2nd half of the season and a possible big fade team as well.
    Had to turn it off instantly after that.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You know this Troy guy is clueless because even Loschak buried him pointing out what horrid value PITTS is.
    Easily the worst value on the board for the 2nd half of the season and a possible big fade team as well.
    Had to turn it off instantly after that.
    um, "even Loschak"????

that's like saying "even Billy Walters could make money betting on this game"

CarpeDime

and, I do agree with what he had to say about Washington, when I asked him an open-ended question about any other team he wanted to discuss, I think he's spot on with that

and also, his actual record on specifics picks in our videos has been great over multiple sports for quite a while now

just need to give him credit where he does deserve it

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    and, I do agree with what he had to say about Washington, when I asked him an open-ended question about any other team he wanted to discuss, I think he's spot on with that

and also, his actual record on specifics picks in our videos has been great over multiple sports for quite a while now

just need to give him credit where he does deserve it
    Who are you talking about?
    Hope you don't mean the Troy guy.
    Anyone who says a team that is gonna be -170 or more 40% of their games and has value is a stain.

CarpeDime

Who are you talking about?
    Hope you don't mean the Troy guy.
    Anyone who says a team that is gonna be -170 or more 40% of their games and has value is a stain.
    yeah, i definitely disagree with what he had to say about Pitt, although of course we still don't know what their odds will wind up being, especially if they start losing a little bit, but yeah i agree the writing does seem to be on the wall that pitt will start to be significantly overvalued, start playing close to .500 with lines consistently making them a favorite

so yeah i agree with you on that, I'm just saying, I did agree with what he had to say later about washington, and his actual pick record in the vids has been great

but yes no doubt, I disagree with what he said about pitt in this vid, for sure, but we'll see

maybe they'll be +5% or something in the 2H and troy will be vindicated even on that

BennyBigNuts

yeah, i definitely disagree with what he had to say about Pitt, although of course we still don't know what their odds will wind up being, especially if they start losing a little bit, but yeah i agree the writing does seem to be on the wall that pitt will start to be significantly overvalued, start playing close to .500 with lines consistently making them a favorite

so yeah i agree with you on that, I'm just saying, I did agree with what he had to say later about washington, and his actual pick record in the vids has been great

but yes no doubt, I disagree with what he said about pitt in this vid, for sure, but we'll see

maybe they'll be +5% or something in the 2H and troy will be vindicated even on that
    Turned it off after the Pitts comedy.
    The whole world is on the Nationals for the 2nd half. Not rocket science there either. ]
    The better value in that division could be on the Phillies and MArlins easily.

CarpeDime

Turned it off after the Pitts comedy.
    The whole world is on the Nationals for the 2nd half. Not rocket science there either. ]
    The better value in that division could be on the Phillies and MArlins easily.
    ok, well hey, a winning opinion is a winning opinion even if the whole world is on it

disagree with you on phillies though, they have a crappy pen, second-worst bullpen ERA in the majors

yes lee is awesome and reliable but also an enormous fave every game, and not at all sold on the rest of the starting rotation, and the lineup basically sucks, they have domonoc brown but not much else, and the phillies are definitely not one of those teams that tends to be big underdogs when they are mediocre, in fact quite the opposite, im not sold on philly at all

and not sold on miami either, they do still suck azz, and im not sure we'll be seeing huge dog lines with them in the 2h

BennyBigNuts

ok, well hey, a winning opinion is a winning opinion even if the whole world is on it

disagree with you on phillies though, they have a crappy pen, second-worst bullpen ERA in the majors

yes lee is awesome and reliable but also an enormous fave every game, and not at all sold on the rest of the starting rotation, and the lineup basically sucks, they have domonoc brown but not much else, and the phillies are definitely not one of those teams that tends to be big underdogs when they are mediocre, in fact quite the opposite, im not sold on philly at all

and not sold on miami either, they do still suck azz, and im not sure we'll be seeing huge dog lines with them in the 2h
    I didn't say they were gonna go and win the division lol.
    But they should improve 2nd half and be good to bet. Excluding games Lee starts of course.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Loshak so much better than this clown Troy

I bet Troy does not bet and if he does he bets $10 a game

Guy has no clue about baseball betting..does he even know what a model is??????

He seems to look just at stats..Loshak schooled him

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Loshak so much better than this clown Troy

I bet Troy does not bet and if he does he bets $10 a game

Guy has no clue about baseball betting..does he even know what a model is??????

He seems to look just at stats..Loshak schooled him

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

This is probably the best value you will get on the Jays until their magic number is 10 with 10 games left!