Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crazy Streak

Can anyone tell me out of personal experience whats the most wins in a row someone has gotten on mlb picks in this forum or in another? I'm currently at 13 in a row! 18-2 the last 3 days.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I had a streak like that not long ago. i think i went something like 27-3 with 18 in a row

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

its funny even though we are just picking winners and not playing in the game CONFIDENCE is a huge part of gambling success the more confident you are the more winners you will pick FACT

when you are losing you start doubting your self and second guessing and over thinking and thats when you go on a bad streak

i'm usually very streaky ive had days before where i will do a 6 game parlay and lose all 6
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: keel44

Hectorcist

Not sure if anyone has done this, but how I've managed to win so much the last several days is by following a pattern. There are certain cappers that I look at who have winning records for the year. I select top 3-5 picks that are most commonly selected by them. Then I look at those specific games and look at the line movement. I've been able to correctly predict 12 in a row. 7 of those being dogs!

GreekMagic
    GreekMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

So what are your plays of the day?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Every season I get a streak like that going in bases at some point it seems. Last year I went something like 22-2 and this season had a similar streak but not quite as good. Love baseball

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

how much are your units and how much are you up?

Hectorcist

This has been day by day since I started the strategy 4 days ago. Started this Tuesday 7/9/13.

Day 1: 4-0 +4units
    Day 2: 2-2 -.7 units
    Day 3: 6-0 +16.20 units
    Day 4 6-0 + 9.3 units

Overall 18-2 +28.80 units
    $100 = 1 unit
    +$2,880

Hectorcist

Based on line patterns and overall preselected picks, here are some early leans that fit the model. No official plays yet since i make the final decision till within 30 min of game time.

Cardinals to win.
    Dodgers to win
    Philly to lose
    Mets to win
    Yankees to lose.

Hectorcist

Cash the Cardinals. 13 in a row. 2 leans for 7pm games. Orioles and Pirates.
    19-2 overall since 7/8/13

Hectorcist

Cash the orioles and pirates. 15 in a row 21-2 overall.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

crazy story

Giroux
    Giroux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7412

So where do you actually post your official picks?

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

You had an early lean for the Mets, then went official with the Pirates. Could you explain what happened?

Hectorcist

Quote Originally Posted by keel44 View Post
    You had an early lean for the Mets, then went official with the Pirates. Could you explain what happened?

Sure no problem. When I first saw the lines early in the day I saw that the public and the cappers I follow were favoring the Mets to win. The line had not moved a lot in their favor. When I saw the game closer to game time, I did see that the money was still pouring on the mets, yet the juice kept increasing for the Pirates. The game must meet 2 criteria for me to pick it. One, the line movement, and two, the amount of times it gets picked to win by several amateur cappers I look at. At this point, I knew Pitt was the play. I didnt make any of my other early leans official for similar reasons. I just wasnt very confident in the opposite teams to play them.

Hectorcist

Quote Originally Posted by Giroux View Post
    So where do you actually post your official picks?

I don't post the plays. For some reason, every time i post, the picks lose. I'm surprised these 3 picks i posted hit. Last year I did post throughout the season and hit 66% with over 200 games. But i didnt use the same strategy.

Hectorcist

If my strategy hits today again, that would be 5 days in a row with heavy profit. I'll share exactly what I do with everyone. That would'nt get me banned would it?

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorcist View Post
    I don't post the plays. For some reason, every time i post, the picks lose. I'm surprised these 3 picks i posted hit. Last year I did post throughout the season and hit 66% with over 200 games. But i didnt use the same strategy.
    So how do we know that you're telling the true if you don't post before the games or even some official sheet conformation?

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Hectorcist

Quote Originally Posted by PickoMoff View Post
    So how do we know that you're telling the true if you don't post before the games or even some official sheet conformation?

There is no way for you all to know. I'm not gonna sell you all anything so it doesnt matter. It will be you all's decision if you wanna use the strategy or not. I'll explain by detail how it works.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

There is no way for you all to know. I'm not gonna sell you all anything so it doesnt matter. It will be you all's decision if you wanna use the strategy or not. I'll explain by detail how it works.
    Fair enough.

Giroux
    Giroux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7412

Agreed. Fair enough.

Hectorcist

Ok guys, sorry was not able to post this on time, but based on strategy, New york was the play. Even though the strategy has gone 21-2 this week, im still expecting it to derail so im not putting much on the games. The 2pm game, earlier the play was leaning phillies, but now its moving towards White sox. 15 min before game time I'll post the pick. If these two plays hit, I'll let you all know how the strategy works.
    Ticket#:69737248
    Jul 13 10:05 AM
    INTERNET / -1 Jul 13 09:53 AM MLB
    STRAIGHT BET
    [966] NY YANKEES -150
    ( ACTION )
    47 / 31

Hectorcist

Yankees lose, white sox win as big dogs. Overall 22-3. Night plays that fit the strategy is Mariners -109 and Giants. Let's see if I cracked the vegas code!
    Last edited by Hectorcist; 07-14-13 at 12:18 AM.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

Yankees lose, white sox win as big dogs. Overall 22-3. Night plays that fit the strategy is Mariners -109 and Giants. Let's see if I cracked the vegas code!
    Looking at cappers picks will never break any code.

Hectorcist

I've entered all my plays in a spread sheet. They are not in order since I started the strategy on Monday. For some reason the image doesn't want to include today's picks. Overall is 26-5. I'll explain how the strategy works on my next post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rudydb1, and Charlie103

Hectorcist

Quote Originally Posted by keel44 View Post
    Looking at cappers picks will never break any code.
    So then I've been lucky the last 5 days?

ram749
    ram749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Nice run, post the early games tomorrow , interested to see how the system continues! I know a lot of teams will probably rest ppl

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Looking forward to after the break to see how things continue to progress. GL.

DaChazz
    bang the books
    DaChazz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

He was banned from the site so I'm following his picks on his Twitter J0hnny_Vegas

NJN86
    NJN86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

Quote Originally Posted by DaChazz View Post
    He was banned from the site so I'm following his picks on his Twitter J0hnny_Vegas
    Hectorcist was banned?

DaChazz
    bang the books

Yes he was

NJN86
    NJN86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

Quote Originally Posted by DaChazz View Post
    Yes he was
    Damn, any idea why? He wasn't spamming was he?

DaChazz
    bang the books

I am his coworker and sbr accused him of having multiple accounts when that wasn't the case...he never spammed or asked for anything so follow him on Twitter...Free picks

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NJN86 View Post
    Damn, any idea why? He wasn't spamming was he?
    He went tout. He's charging for his picks on his twitter account.