joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

on nats already

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Hope you listened.

I don't make spot plays like this often. But I follow this team extremely close and don't miss a pitch. I only bet on them a few times per year. But when I do, know to POUND them.

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about pettibone tomorrow vs danks

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Hope you listened.

I don't make spot plays like this often. But I follow this team extremely close and don't miss a pitch. I only bet on them a few times per year. But when I do, know to POUND them.

Now I know...and knowing is half the battle!

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Hope you listened.

how you feeling about your $3000 future bet? i think it cashes

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    What about pettibone tomorrow vs danks
    Just posted about this in another thread---
    "Petibone is not nasty. He has mediocre stuff, but had been able to get it done Thusfar this season. See ja happ and Vance Worley. He will be in a similar spot 2 yrs from now.*

With that said, I see nothing wrong with riding him until if/when the wheels fall off, ESP with the way this team is playing right now. Utley should be in the lineup today (extra benefit that waiting an extra day gave you-- don't quote me on that tho, as I haven't seen a lineup card yet).

Bol today tho. I won't be on the game, but will be pushing for a Phills W."

My projection since last week is that Philly would take 2/3 vs Pitt and atl, 3/4 vs wash, and then drop 2/3 at home vs the shittty sox. They have 3 lefties going and this Phills team can definitely play down to their competition. I won't be on the game, but gotta hope Philly picks up at least one today with a full house at the Bank.

So hopefully I'm wrong with my projection. But it really wouldn't suprise me to see them drop two today to leave a ton of pressure on Cole tomorrow heading into the break.

Nothing wrong with riding a hot pitcher with a hot team today tho.

Ill be enjoying from the sidelines. Bol whichever side you are on

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    how you feeling about your $3000 future bet? i think it cashes
    Based on what I saw from howard in the Spring, I really expected a monster year from him. So him going down along with mike Adams being a complete bust really hurt my chances. Even still, I have felt all along that if this team stays together that they will make a run to at least give my bet a chance. My worry after the slow start was that they would sell off everyone at the deadline. So this recent surge has been huge. The division is a lot weaker then I expected this yr, so I def still think the bet has a good chance of cashing. This team has always been a 2nd half team under Charlie, so hopefully that continues. The injuries and slow start really are making me sweat more then I had hoped though.