frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

What a terrible day

Almost every team I was on had a lead and surrendered it: NYY, DET, PIT, SEA, SD -1.5, now midgets just went from 5-5 to 5-10. Just plain horrible day.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Same here. I'm pulling what meager profits I have left out, its been a brutal few days

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't watch the games. Just look at the final score, it's much easier on your heart. Baseball has no timeclock thus no lead is safe. When it's running bad like that, take a day off or two.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

The real games not to watch are games you have the over under or team total unders on. You basically think to yerself you have the win in the 8th "cough White Sox and Astros team total under" and then they bring in some scrub who's never pitched a game before to fk you. Basketball is so much more enjoyable to watch and bet imo because when they are up 20 and the 2nd half starts and they don't come out flat it's ballgame. Baseball they can bring in any scrub at any random time and screw you. I'm still profiting off baseball but fk is it ever stressful and more difficult to cap with relief pitchers and wind and umps and all these other factors that make it so difficult.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by curtrambus View Post
    The real games not to watch are games you have the over under or team total unders on. You basically think to yerself you have the win in the 8th "cough White Sox and Astros team total under" and then they bring in some scrub who's never pitched a game before to fk you. Basketball is so much more enjoyable to watch and bet imo because when they are up 20 and the 2nd half starts and they don't come out flat it's ballgame. Baseball they can bring in any scrub at any random time and screw you. I'm still profiting off baseball but fk is it ever stressful and more difficult to cap with relief pitchers and wind and umps and all these other factors that make it so difficult.

Agreed. Baseball is so tough because of that. All good till the bottom 7/8th and then boom shit cant hit the fan.

AND

162 games.... can't win them all so the dog gunna bite sooner or later which hurts...

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Bet more dogs. Sweating 1 run leads will lead you to an early grave.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

I take -1 all the time if I'm taking a favorite usually ends up saving me money unless it's a big fav then I take -1.5 if I like em

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Bet more dogs. Sweating 1 run leads will lead you to an early grave.
    Thanks everybody. I do not know what was I thinking taking tigers at ~-220. Well, lesson learned. I'll try to stop watching the scores compulsively and probably limit my betting to just a few games.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

trust me guys wait for football

Schwang17
    Schwang17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I'm 50-29 last 30 days if you need help I'm here lol