AlexRokakis
    AlexRokakis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Taking a big swing at Rotation #905 Cincinnati tonight, and a few others...

I don't think the trend of Loshe owning the Reds, or The Crew owning Bailey continues tonight. You can put a little more on this one.

A couple of others I like ....

Make no mistake about it; the starter for the Nats isn't about Ross Detwiler's back or Dan Haren's shoulder. This is about 13 million dollars committed to a guy that can't get anyone out, anymore. Manager Davey Jhonson assured the day of Haren's last start that his health was fine.. and after 3.1 of the worst innings you'll ever see, he lands on the DL with shoulder inflamation.

Not an uncommon thing.

Lannan has pitched better lately. He had a few missed calls for strikes that could have left him with a much better fate at Pittsburgh. He paints with his four-seamer and it looks just like one of his sliders. There are two by my account; one bites like a disgruntled prostitute. He keeps it down and uses it in two strike counts. The other one he uses frequently in the middle or upper part of the zone and gets ground balls with it.

Ground balls are good at Citezens Park.

I bet the home dog Phillies Rotation # 902 at +115. It may be on the rise thanks to all the false hype surrounding the Nats the past few days.

The fish faced Minor his last time out, and whether he lost his control or they started to figure him out, it has to bode well to the over. The Braves own the Marlin's relievers, and Slowey ought to be good for a few runs.

I bet Rotation # 903 over 7.5

I may have a play for one or more of the late games. Good Luck Boys!!!
    Last edited by AlexRokakis; 07-08-13 at 05:40 PM. Reason: changed "M-Fer" to "disgruntled prostitute" due to censorship.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Glad to see another CINN wager for tonight, entire board is on MILW. Brewers and WhiteSox are the new Astros and Marlins.

AlexRokakis
    AlexRokakis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

tough way to lose a bet on a stunning, game-saving catch like the one Carlos Gomez made last night...doesn't help that I can't exist for five minutes without hearing about it. "Web gem of the year..." yea we get to swallow that pill over and over haha.

I noticed what you mean about the White Sox. I was blindly fading them every day there for a while even though I don't bet AL, I noticed when they were here in Houston that the Astros beat them up...I think that's what got me started on that, not even sure. Anyway, I won a few then jumped off when they beat the Rays that one day. There's an opportunity there if that's your team, keep digging and either fade them or bet them to win, over, under something. I parlay the Houston Astros to lose and for the game to go over every single day just based on the fact that I know, without a doubt, their pitching coach is a total douche bag, and that they' can actually hit a little bit.

Gotta get to cracking these box scores open and watching more game tape. LOOK AT THE GAME TAPE!!

See ya, Alex