Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets talk about the games tomorrow

Im not a big stat guy. I'm more of a momentum, regression, and intensity type of bettor. I'm interested on what you all think about these games tomorrow? Any helpful stats to share?

-Philadelphia +105 over Washington? Haren is a mess but hitting is getting hot in WSH

-Kansas City +135 over Yankees? I feel they were lucky to even go on a streak. Seems like a statistical fluke. KC isn't horrible...

-Cleveland +145 over Tigers? Will Scherzer finally lose? Seems too much of an underdog for being at home...

-Tampa Bay -150 over Twins?

-Chicago White Sox over Cubs? Santiago was dealing last time out against the O's, White Sox due for a win, are obviously the better team in Chicago, and at home? Do you think Garza is the real deal?

-Also Cincinnati/Milwaukee under? Neither team can hit right now with great pitchers coming up. I think this is the first game since Homer's no-hitter? I still think Lohse can do better than he has

Opinions?

Browns1
    Browns1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't bet against Scherzer right now. I like tigers to bounce back tomorrow.

Tofudog

I still think Omar Infante is an underrated player, as well as torii hunter. Fielder and Miggy get all the hype. Supposedly Miggy is supposed to have a bad back. It didn't seem to stop him from going 4-4 today but I doubt he will repeat that performance tomorrow.

Scherzer really hasn't been that awesome.. I wouldn't bet him solely on the fact that hes undefeated. I must say I applaud all those who have tailed him so far but I don't think the streak will last much longer

Tofudog

I got rambling, I was going to say that Omar Infante might not play tomorrow either. That is certainly a factor to consider

Browns1
    Browns1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tribe bullpen is not good. kazmir could easily get lit up tomorrow.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drfunkmaster

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

Love Greinke at even money vs. an untested pitcher who's going to see some hot hitters in puig and ramirez.

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ronniejamedio View Post
    Love Greinke at even money vs. an untested pitcher who's going to see some hot hitters in puig and ramirez.
    Wherr the hell do u c greinke

Tofudog

Pitching tomorrow against Arizona... I think that the D'backs may have caught their rhythm again though. That is a stay away game for me..

I remember why I don't post. Its really not even worth checking to see if people have responded..

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Ya stayin off dat 1. It wasnt coming up on my app that was weird it is now

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Greinke vs delgado? Delgado is an absolute fade

cameron
    cameron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

Best play on the board tomorow is Brewers at +140 or Tigers -2.5 if you're looking for value.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Tampa and the Reds.

The Rays are just too hot right now to be not betting them and + they are at home too.

I think the Reds should bounce back after getting owned by Seattle in their series... and the Reds are just a better team than Milwaukee. Not sure about the under but I'd take Reds ML.

I think I just made my parlay bet....

Tofudog

That wasn't a shot at you deezus. I wouldn't do that. Besides, from what I've seen, you have been doing pretty well. Keep up the good work! Just disappointed that people use this site primarily for "social support" and maybe a few people have stuff worth contributing.

Why do you feel Delgado is an autofade? Arizona at +110 at home, considering they have been hitting well, seems like the better play. To me, the convo is smut since Im not gonna play it lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what about Locke vs Colon... who yall got?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

mets look easy w/ Harvey

cameron

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    I like Tampa and the Reds.

The Rays are just too hot right now to be not betting them and + they are at home too.

I think the Reds should bounce back after getting owned by Seattle in their series... and the Reds are just a better team than Milwaukee. Not sure about the under but I'd take Reds ML.

I think I just made my parlay bet....
    You may want to check Homer's stat's at Miller over the years.... They're brutal. Good luck with your parlay!

cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    mets look easy w/ Harvey
    UNDER UNDER UNDER UNDER... Lincy loves the Mets and giants cant hit righty's to save they're lives.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by Tofudog View Post
    That wasn't a shot at you deezus. I wouldn't do that. Besides, from what I've seen, you have been doing pretty well. Keep up the good work! Just disappointed that people use this site primarily for "social support" and maybe a few people have stuff worth contributing.

Why do you feel Delgado is an autofade? Arizona at +110 at home, considering they have been hitting well, seems like the better play. To me, the convo is smut since Im not gonna play it lol

For sure I mean No harm either. I was wonderin where it was thx for pointin that out as soon as u did it fonally appeared on my app hella weird .

Delgado used to be on braves then went on DL he will give up 4-5 runs minimum and I think dodgers are hyped coming off giants series win. Greinke will give them trouble maybe give up 3-4. Its gonna be a tight game id rather be on LA side than Az w delgado on mound. delgado just high e.r.a. style pitcher

Tofudog

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    You may want to check Homer's stat's at Miller over the years.... They're brutal. Good luck with your parlay!
    Thanks cameron. I had no idea...

Isn't it amazing that the WS champs are underdogs at home against a bad team with an awesome pitcher? I'm awfully tempted to fade him in this spot partially because of the all-star factor... Might be talking out of my ass though

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

LAD has been a good bet last 2 weeks. My book has lad at -104. I'll take it. Over may be a play as well. frisco has absolutely no momentum right now. Dont think theyve scored more than 4 runs in last 10.

cameron

Thanks cameron. I had no idea...

Isn't it amazing that the WS champs are underdogs at home against a bad team with an awesome pitcher? I'm awfully tempted to fade him in this spot partially because of the all-star factor... Might be talking out of my ass though
    Yup... Also Hughes own's the Royals and has been carving of late.. Guthrie sucks on the road and is also brutal vs the Yankees lifetime.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tampa Bay -150 over Twins?

-Chicago White Sox over Cubs? Santiago was dealing last time out against the O's, White Sox due for a win, are obviously the better team in Chicago, and at home?
    Tampa seems to be rolling, Twins folding. Can't get a feel on the Chicago game so a no play, but as for the better team in the Windy City its the Baby Bears. Better record in a tougher division.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13986

s.f. in a horrible funk rite now lincecum is 5-1 vs. mets

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Im not a big stat guy. I'm more of a momentum, regression, and intensity type of bettor. I'm interested on what you all think about these games tomorrow? Any helpful stats to share?

-Philadelphia +105 over Washington? Haren is a mess but hitting is getting hot in WSH

-Kansas City +135 over Yankees? I feel they were lucky to even go on a streak. Seems like a statistical fluke. KC isn't horrible...

-Cleveland +145 over Tigers? Will Scherzer finally lose? Seems too much of an underdog for being at home...

-Tampa Bay -150 over Twins?

-Chicago White Sox over Cubs? Santiago was dealing last time out against the O's, White Sox due for a win, are obviously the better team in Chicago, and at home? Do you think Garza is the real deal?

-Also Cincinnati/Milwaukee under? Neither team can hit right now with great pitchers coming up. I think this is the first game since Homer's no-hitter? I still think Lohse can do better than he has

Opinions?
    Not sure I agree with that statement. Cubs are much better than the Sox IMO. Sox are horrible. I actually kind of like the Cubbies tomorrow.

pintsonice
    pintsonice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2226

I agree with speedy the white sox are absolute dog shitt this year and the cubs have a few bats that can do some damage.. With that being said I won't be touching that game. I like the pirates tomorrow against that fat fukk colon someone's gotta rip him to pieces sometime soon and I think it's gonna be tomorrow.. I also like the Rockies to bounce back after that rough series with zona.. My other leans are Tampa, Atlanta, Red Sox and Detroit.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Some very different lines with the Cubs/Sox game at various books. About half the books have Sox favored, other half have Cubs favored.

Tonyprofit
    Tonyprofit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Yup... Also Hughes own's the Royals and has been carving of late.. Guthrie sucks on the road and is also brutal vs the Yankees lifetime.
    New York ml is my number one play tomorrow. may even take the rl. Also Colorado owns San Diego this year could be a dog that pays. Also like the Under in the SF NYM game. may get on that

ur moms fantasy
    ur moms fantasy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1003

Be careful backing Colorado, as much as I like them tomorrow I. Think pads can get this one, loser of 9 in a row or so, and Colorado suffered another injury lineup Sunday, I sy look for the lineups first in that game
    Points Awarded:

DeezusWINSTREAKT gave ur moms fantasy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.