CATA
    CATA's Avatar Become A Pro!

zona/mets

had mets under 7.5 if this was a Hollywood movie I would have walked out and said never would happen in real life 2 -2 in extra innings 2 x zona relivers could not close game so I ask u what r the qualifications to become a relief pitcher ? TO SUCK ASS, HOW DO RELIVERS GET THEIR CHECK EVERY WEEK AND LOOK THEIR CHILDREN IN THE FACE AND SAY DADDYS GONNA GO TO WORK NOW WITHOUT LAUGHING

THANK YOU MY RANT IS OVER

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by CATA View Post
    had mets under 7.5 if this was a Hollywood movie I would have walked out and said never would happen in real life 2 -2 in extra innings 2 x zona relivers could not close game so I ask u what r the qualifications to become a relief pitcher ? TO SUCK ASS, HOW DO RELIVERS GET THEIR CHECK EVERY WEEK AND LOOK THEIR CHILDREN IN THE FACE AND SAY DADDYS GONNA GO TO WORK NOW WITHOUT LAUGHING

THANK YOU MY RANT IS OVER
    Arizona scores one run in the top of the 13th, if the Mets don't score you win. If the Mets score 2X you also win but instead score only the one run. Arizona then scores one in the 14th, so you have a 2nd chance and the Mets score again to send the game over the total. The only positive spin that can be put on this is you had so many horrid beats and you only lost one bet. If you were watching the game, it must have been awful.