cameron
    cameron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

Time To Make Some Money

Jays -1.5 +110
    Orioles -1.5 +140

Correia has career 5.57 in the month of July, Reyes Jbaw and EE all have EXCELLENT bVp against Mr. Correia. Also Twins coming off a 4 game having to head up north is not the most comforting trip also. Buerhle owns Morneau and Mauer lifetime as both have 50+ ab's and both just over the Mendoza line, while no other twin has significant at bats vs Mark, he's 17-9 career vs the Twinkies so hopefully he can notch #18 tomorow night. May sprinkle some -2.5 as well as I dont see anyway Correia doesnt give up a minimum of 4 runs in 6 innings.

Nova has gotten rocked by the orioles over his career (7.+ ERA) and anyone with over 15 abs against him is hitting over .280. The orioles starter for tonight Miggy G has a career era 2.25 vs the Yankees at the new Yankee Stadium and has been a much more productive pitcher outside of Camden during his 2 year career.

I'm fairly certain you will atleast make your money if not double it with these lines.

Just a small 25$/82$ parlay
    Rays -1.5 +105
    Cards -1.5 +110

Best of luck to everyone for the July 5th slate.

Good Luck all tomorow any input is welcome

cameron

Looking good!

cameron

Hope you guys tailed! 1-1 on straights and hit the 2 teamer today

cameron

More money to be made tomorrow:

Jays -1.5 (-110)
    Rays ML (-145)

I'm not big on taking chalk but these 2 look real solid to me. Rays own lefties and Moore has been money as of late. To compliment, Moore's main issue has been control, but White Sox rank last in walks. As for Jays, Pelfrey on the road = FADE ALERT, should be a fairly easy cover, at least I hope.