forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its official, the Braves are the worst so called "good team" in MLB

How do they have such a good record? I know they came out like gangbusters at the start of the season but they have been really stinking it up. I don't care if the Marlins are playing better baseball or not the Braves just lost a series at home as -230 favs against one of the worst teams in MLB! They are absolutely on the no bet list for the rest of the season. Braves=the parlay killers

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

too many strikeouts
    unpredictable
    not into the braves games at all

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Marlins 19-11 L30. Took series from Cards & Braves during that stretch. Sure Braves were heavy faves but Marlins have been playing good baseball. It happens. Braves will be fine when Gattis, Schaeffer come off DL. Beachy will be back shortly after All Star break. I think they still win the division but probably nt get out of 1st rd.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    How do they have such a good record? I know they came out like gangbusters at the start of the season but they have been really stinking it up. I don't care if the Marlins are playing better baseball or not the Braves just lost a series at home as -230 favs against one of the worst teams in MLB! They are absolutely on the no bet list for the rest of the season. Braves=the parlay killers
    yup, been feeling this way for a while. that team is the definition of "feast or famine", like a slightly poorer version of the 'great' yankee teams from 2010 - 2012 which also lived and died by the home run, though at least they could manufacture wins from time to time.

They scored 3 runs in the first inning today and completely shut down on offense after that. Pathetic.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Yeap Braves worst team.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yeap Braves worst team.
    I clearly said worst so called good team. Don't forget about how they played the mets before the cards. The cards look like the laziest good team in baseball last night.