Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

KC Royals v. Clev. Indians 'Under' 8

I have not posted a total in awhile, been busy with work, and took a vacation post NBA. I haven't really been posting totals, but I have definitely been paying attention to the MLB. I've had some success in a small sample size from my "posted totals" thread, my goal is just to generate a bankroll that is "the grind" in the MLB.

-With all this said, I believe we are in a perfect spot for an 'under' as both pitchers have good numbers against each respective lineup. James Shields just dominated this Clev. lineup the last time he faced them in Clev. holding them to 6 sporadic hits and registering a 2-1 win. He has a 1.17 WHIP on the season, and this game was an example of that prowess, he prevented the Indians from bases-loaded scoring opportunities twice in that game.

-Ubaldo Jimenez had been an 'Over' bet for me in the past, but he's had some good progression to the mean, as most expected, he's improved posting a 6-2 record with a 3.06 ERA since starting out with a 10.06 ERA in his first four starts.

-I also believe that fatigue will be a factor in this game after that rain-delayed marathon from the previous evening. Pitchers should get ahead in counts, and result in either ground balls or strike outs. I do not think we'll see as many productive ABs with RISP.

9-3-0 on Total posted plays:

6-2-0 in 'over' bets, 3-1-0 in 'under' bets, 1 NBA 'over' total bet. (approx +~15.5 units. @1u$50)

Jimmycosta
    Jimmycosta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

I'll take it. BOL

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmycosta View Post
    I'll take it. BOL

GL to you Jimmy, and welcome.

Basehorhonda
    Basehorhonda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

The Royals have been terrible this year at giving run support when Shields is on the mound. Both teams though are on a hot streak as far as scoring runs. With Gordon being probably out of todays game, they are losing their leader in HRs. The other thing to note, yesterdays game didnt finish til about 130 due to a few delays. Gametime today is a 1pm central game I believe. Both teams are coming in on a very short night. Im a buyer on the under.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

This will fly over