BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Philly +119 on the 4th

Sticking with the 4th of July theme.

I think the Pirates are about to regress a little bit. They are a good team but have been playing way over their head imo.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they'll keep this kind of pace up all year long.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yep, like this and MIN in the afternoon.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i lean this way but man it hard to back a guy who's team is 3-14 in his 17 starts..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i lean this way but man it hard to back a guy who's team is 3-14 in his 17 starts..
    Especially when the other team has the best record in baseball and playing out of their minds.

With that said, when you actually look at the talent that is on the field tomorrow, on paper the Phillies are the better team. Just my opinion. I love what the Pirates have accomplished so far this season but I'm still reserving judgement. I don't neccessarily think they'll fade in the second have like they have in previous years but I do think they will regress some.

No Coin, I also love the Twins tomorrow.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking about pounding the Pirates.... I think Cole would save the Pirates tomorrow...

2daBank

oh they will def come back to earth some, they have had a really easy schedule of late and it gets a lot tougher after the ASB.. cole really hasnt been all that great, i dont mind the play it just really hard to back hammels this yr, even when he pitching well seems like he gets left in to long and he has a bad inning at some point, prob cause no one wants to go to that shit pen..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    oh they will def come back to earth some, they have had a really easy schedule of late and it gets a lot tougher after the ASB.. cole really hasnt been all that great, i dont mind the play it just really hard to back hammels this yr, even when he pitching well seems like he gets left in to long and he has a bad inning at some point, prob cause no one wants to go to that shit pen..
    You bring up good points.

Obviously, its not like I'm betting my house on the game. It seems like a coin flip to me and I'm getting + money. I feel like long term this is the right play. That doesn't mean it will win though.

2daBank

i agree i think phi is the play if there is one. i mean if you just look at cole's numbers and hamels numbers you could make a case it crazy cole is the guy who 4-0 and hamels is 2-11..it would be phi or nothing for me but not sure i can wrap my head around playing hamels, dude cant buy a win..

BigDofBA

Winner.

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good play my dawg! I was to win 200 on pirates. Tough luck. Stupid ass Mazarro or whoever pirates put in gave up how many runs??? 5??? What a disaster for them... pirates relief bullpen usually real strong. Cole pitched well again. Saw him hit 97 on a blow it by em strikeout...n