No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Twilight zone line for Wednesday: Matt Garza +173 against Bartolo Colon

I know the Cubs are the Cubs, the A's are the A's and Colon is pitching out of his mind, but wow. Garza's been pretty damn good lately, and he's basically pitching for his future tomorrow night in front of a bunch of scouts who are looking to trade for him.

What a line.

jinxpro1313
    jinxpro1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

even if garza has a good game, the cubs will probably still lose.

anyone see how oakland got the 2 runs to tie it at 5 tonight? castro and soriano collide for an easy pop up, lol. crisp 2 run single next at bat. that was funny.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

You make no sense in what you just wrote. Colon is pitching out his mind and yet you want to bet against him? Dude is an ACE this season. Oakland offense is doing great the last few games.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

coiner the A's will have Garza out by the 6th inning. Just like they did to Shelby Miller.

Garza is a strike out pitcher and they will work the count, foul off pitches and drive his pitch count up.

coiner the cubs are a sucker bet

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

That +173 line does make it tempting. Colon has got to come undone at some point... doesn't he? Expect a strong outing from Garza. Cubbies could take a close game if the pens holds up. For a heavy dog bet, it's not bad.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by visualrealism View Post
    You make no sense in what you just wrote. Colon is pitching out his mind and yet you want to bet against him? Dude is an ACE this season. Oakland offense is doing great the last few games.
    It made sense to me.

Over inflated line against a pitcher who can shutdown the opposing team. Garza has only given up 2 ER in his last 22 innings. 23 K's in that span.

A's are winning. Colon is having a great year. Thats not a secret, we get it. But a team being favoured that much is a joke.

A's almost lost to the cubs last night against a kid who was a spot fill in last minute. Griffin got shelled and everyone on here said how it was going to be so easy for him and the rest of the A's to beat down the cubbies. It took a late 3 run HR to beat them 8-7. The line was -215 for the A's ML, thats ridiculous.

If you think the A's win is a walk in the park today then you have a lot to learn.

I can see many parlays being rejected with a Cubs win tonight.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro1313 View Post
    even if garza has a good game, the cubs will probably still lose.

anyone see how oakland got the 2 runs to tie it at 5 tonight? castro and soriano collide for an easy pop up, lol. crisp 2 run single next at bat. that was funny.
    no the funny part is that the A's still almost lost the game even after getting that gift .. Castro is an idiot. He has cost this team many wins.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

I like Cubs FF better. I expect Garza to pitch well but his pitch count will probably run him out after 6. Even with Marmol gone I don't trust Cubbies pen.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Down_Goes Bookie View Post
    That +173 line does make it tempting. Colon has got to come undone at some point... doesn't he? Expect a strong outing from Garza. Cubbies could take a close game if the pens holds up. For a heavy dog bet, it's not bad.
    undone against the Cubs? LOL do you people even watch baseball?

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Chicago baseball teams employee the two worst SS in baseball. Castro & Ramirez, you can't trust in the field.

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL

DeezusWINSTREAKT

It has a chance but Colon is somethin else good luck

Sick_in_the_Head
    Tx Rangers bitch!
    Sick_in_the_Head's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2826

Colon is a top 3 pitcher in the AL right now and the cubs are a top 3 shittiest team in MLB.

ridims

strasburg (one of the top 5 in the MLB) got beat by this same cubs team. 4 Runs in 5 innings. and the cubs were on the road. ok the nationals are NOT oakland and that was a few months back but how bout st louis? wainwright gave up 4 ER in 7 to these same cubs recently at home and LOST. (again, one of the top 5 in MLB). St louis with one of the best records in the majors at home lost to these same scrubs. that line was -215 for the cardinals to win and cubs made me some nice cash.

dont be an idiot .. dont act like you know because long term, you lose playing big faves in these spots.

good luck

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    strasburg (one of the top 5 in the MLB) got beat by this same cubs team. 4 Runs in 5 innings. and the cubs were on the road. ok the nationals are NOT oakland and that was a few months back but how bout st louis? wainwright gave up 4 ER in 7 to these same cubs recently at home and LOST. (again, one of the top 5 in MLB). St louis with one of the best records in the majors at home lost to these same scrubs. that line was -215 for the cardinals to win and cubs made me some nice cash.

dont be an idiot .. dont act like you know because long term, you lose playing big faves in these spots.

good luck
    I really like an appreciate all u said good shit ridims. Good talk.

Cubs are AMAZINGLY HOT lately but I think last night was a major let down and hurt their momentum

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Lets not rule out Garza being scratched from the start tonight and being shipped down to Anaheim to join the Angels.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I know the Cubs are the Cubs, the A's are the A's and Colon is pitching out of his mind, but wow. Garza's been pretty damn good lately, and he's basically pitching for his future tomorrow night in front of a bunch of scouts who are looking to trade for him.

What a line.

RL should do the trick.

c0mmand0r
    c0mmand0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Lets not rule out Garza being scratched from the start tonight and being shipped down to Anaheim to join the Angels.
    please noo

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

good luck
    hey man Strasburg couldnt even hold Colons jock strap pal.

Strasburg is not top 5 in MLB... guy is good but he is not mentally tough

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Strasburg has his good days n bad days he still young isn't he were talking about colon dude is on deer antler

ridims

hey man Strasburg couldnt even hold Colons jock strap pal.

Strasburg is not top 5 in MLB... guy is good but he is not mentally tough
    actually in era stras is #5, colon not even in top 10

in the last month strasburg is #1 wtih a era of 1.38. 25K's in 26IP with 4 ER.

regardless of stats, to say Strasburg is not a top 5 pitcher in the majors is laughable.

your a joke .. and you name yourself after what your girlfriend called you in junior high probably.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Nice stats

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Strasburg dealing after that so called injury

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

actually in era stras is #5, colon not even in top 10

in the last month strasburg is #1 wtih a era of 1.38. 25K's in 26IP with 4 ER.

regardless of stats, to say Strasburg is not a top 5 pitcher in the majors is laughable.

your a joke .. and you name yourself after what your girlfriend called you in junior high probably.
    hey man nothing against Stras... he's alright i just never bet on him and hardly ever bet on nationals. To each his own.

ridims

hey man nothing against Stras... he's alright i just never bet on him and hardly ever bet on nationals. To each his own.
    nothing against Stras? You just took a shot at him for saying

"hey man Strasburg couldnt even hold Colons jock strap pal.

Strasburg is not top 5 in MLB... guy is good but he is not mentally tough"

LOL you cant make this up. kids these days ....

Rellik
    Rellik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4386

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    Strasburg dealing after that so called injury
    And to say that the Nationals were not using him in last year's playoffs so he wouldn't get hurt. So far he hasn't been up to his potential. I guess it didn't work.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

good luck
    Griffin went out that game in the third inning. And yes St Louis is a top 5 team... and Yes oakland won that series. Different situation.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by visualrealism View Post
    Do you think Colon goes 30-2 this year? Serious question.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

coiner the A's will have Garza out by the 6th inning. Just like they did to Shelby Miller.

Garza is a strike out pitcher and they will work the count, foul off pitches and drive his pitch count up.

coiner the cubs are a sucker bet
    Garza's a "strike out pitcher"? Since when?

I literally can't believe some of the crap posters are spewing as "information" on this board recently.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

hes a power pitcher

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Garza's a "strike out pitcher"? Since when?

I literally can't believe some of the crap posters are spewing as "information" on this board recently.
    maybe you need to pay closer attention to what i post. i post winners pal. ask anyone

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Do you think Colon goes 30-2 this year? Serious question.
    I don't see why not...he's pitching great and Oak offence clicking as well.
    Points Awarded:

face gave leetreaper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

maybe you need to pay closer attention to what i post. i post winners pal. ask anyone
    You've had a hot stretch. Let's not get it twisted.

I still don't see your thread anywhere with units tracked.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Wtf is up with units you cant fuxking buy anything with your units winning means CASH $$$ not units are u high

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Who's laughing about backing the Cubs now you losers! Some boys on here love to juice em' up dont they, nc. They just boys, but want to gamble like a man.

12 Last