Aleeki
    Aleeki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Help!

Ok, so I just made the dumbest mistake. Went to put a $50 bet on the Indians tomorrow, but accidentally pushed an extra zero on my mobile and now have $500 load down vs the White Sox and Sale tomorrow!

Questionis, what do I do?.Let it ride and hope it was some sort of lucky coincidence or reinvest on the White Sox so that at worst I only lose 1 unit?

Bankroll is 5.5k (now $500 less obviously).

Advice?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

what number you get cle at?

Aleeki

+134

2daBank

sit tight for a while, that line should move your way (dont cuss me if it doesnt, i mean i generally have a pretty good feel for where line will go but sometimes im surprised by one).. sale or no sale i dont think many ppl looking to lay that price with the chisux right now. think you may be able to grab chisux around -130 at some point (depending on your book or if you have multiple), just watch it starting bout 8 and see what happens, think you see it come down and might even get lucky and it drop a little lower..then up to you if you wanna take the free few bucks or just scale your bet back. actually like the play i think but def not for that percent of your roll..

Aleeki

Sweet, thanks for the advice! Part of me wants to let it ride, such is the potential, but I agree its a lot bigger percentage of my bankroll than i'd be happy putting on any bball bet!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Aleeki View Post
    Sweet, thanks for the advice! Part of me wants to let it ride, such is the potential, but I agree its a lot bigger percentage of my bankroll than i'd be happy putting on any bball bet!
    seriously i think there a chance it dips down to the -127/-125 range so i mean you could end up putting 635 on chi sux to cover your 500 then you have risk free bet on tribe, they win you win 35 they lose you even..or split down the middle and take your 17 bucks and move on..that the way smart mfers did it in the old days.. all assuming it moves the right way..hell if it still wavering around at say hour before gm hit cle kinda heavy to move it down then watch the line movement chasers drive it lower then come back with sox..lol

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana r hot lately I think sale can cool em off a bit it comes down to "will indiana score more than what they will give up" kinda question for me and I think w sox r hott lately...

I think indians Can draw atleast 4 runs maybe sox can get to 5????? I do like indians more. Sale will be a parlay name too Maybe ump will penetrate his strike zone up haha

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I would.buy it back n save ur $$ for a stronger bet u would rather let it ride on more comfortably

Aleeki

Yeah, definitely looking at buying it back.

Another option I suppose would be to se how the Indians first inning went. If they score then potentially I can get the WS at a great price and if they don't I can hop on anyway and not lose much?

That way if they score 5 in the top of the first I won't be so pissed! Lol.

2daBank

Another option I suppose would be to se how the Indians first inning went. If they score then potentially I can get the WS at a great price and if they don't I can hop on anyway and not lose much?

do you have the option to live bet in between innings? shit i want that, that only thing 5d sux about is very few live gms and even when they have it only at end of every inning..so obviously wouldnt work for me cause id have to wait till they both batted and i know how that would go, lol

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Sale = $$$$$$

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Sale = $$$$$$
    lol..really not what it about at this point. just trying to either limit his vig or actually make few bucks buying back on a bet he accidentally clicked 1 to many zeros..

Aleeki

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    do you have the option to live bet in between innings? shit i want that, that only thing 5d sux about is very few live gms and even when they have it only at end of every inning..so obviously wouldnt work for me cause id have to wait till they both batted and i know how that would go, lol
    Yeah, Bet365 has the option to bet pretty much anytime unless there is a key moment happening. Great site for live betting.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Whitesox tend to stay dry till other team scores U do got a point

Aleeki

Right, gonna sleep on it and make a play in the morning (New Zealand time) depending on the line. Cheers for all the advice guys.

2daBank

Yeah, Bet365 has the option to bet pretty much anytime unless there is a key moment happening. Great site for live betting.

yea that sounds like not american..stupid damn country full of moralist! only 2 damn books i trust oney in perid and 5d great for baseball but shitty live..bookmaker good live but has stupid 20 cent lines... yea if you can do that might as well let cle bat even tho if they dont score you gonna cost yourself some vig but prob worth a shot..

chrizgod
    chrizgod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I would parlay White Sox + Serena + murray to get +100

2daBank

hell parlay chisux +2.5 with joker, serena and couple other choice favs that pay the 5 and screw arond and hit both!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chrizgod View Post
    I would parlay White Sox + Serena + murray to get +100
    lol..great minds

Aleeki

Ok, so crap! I only just woke up and missed the start of the game!

And to make matters a whole lot worse its the only penetrating game that isn't covered live today. WTF!

This could end badly :'(

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Looks good right now

Aleeki

Had to wiggle out of that 7th! Riding it hard lol

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Dude I'm a WhiteSox fan and I'm pulling for you here! Get it!

Aleeki

Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words :-)

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Niiiiiccccceeeee!!!!!

Aleeki

Wow, phew! Just on the drive to work so couldn't check the result until now.

Thanks Indians, I owe you one!