DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards vs As. Milone -140

Its obvious right?????? The books offering +120 on westbrook after putting up 7 runs... I smell fishyness and it sure smells like the As winning!!!

Milone put up a great night against Reds, one of his longest outings ever, and i think he will b working hard to keep us in the game

What y'all think about this game? Gonna be near a 100 again in oakland!!!!! Day game 1 pm

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

nothing fishy bro,, cards history vs soft tossing lefties is starting to catch up plus line will drive more cause not only is word finally getting out but westbrook although kinda unjustly is the least trusted of the cards starters and his numbers always move away from cards...go to my thread and read what i wrote about this gm..still havnt played it cause ive been fading cards vs soft tossing lefties for yrs with great success..anyway just go to my thread and read my thoughts and we can talk some more but dont wanna rewright

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    Its obvious right?????? The books offering +120 on westbrook after putting up 7 runs... I smell fishyness and it sure smells like the As winning!!!

Milone put up a great night against Reds, one of his longest outings ever, and i think he will b working hard to keep us in the game

What y'all think about this game? Gonna be near a 100 again in oakland!!!!! Day game 1 pm
    maybe over. im assuming ball travels more when it that hot there? dont recall seeing it that hot in oak all that often..please dont think that will effect cards in a bad way tho cause it 95-105 all freaking summer here most years, last yr we had the drought and it was 110 to 115 every day but 1st time there wasnt the stupid humidity here..anyway wasnt sure if you had some angle with the weather but if anything id think oak plays less gms in those temps than cards do...

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Yea lotta pop out here with the warmth it seemed like the hotter it got the higher/further ball was popping off bat

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I Was thinking maybe game would be low scoring Or close from being hot and maybe pitchers wouldn't be on their best stuff I shoulda explained more cuz weather has nothing to do with who wins really I guess just helps depict what kind of game MAYBE We seeing