petey5
    petey5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16965

I also think the Dodgers can still make the playoffs but they gotta get Kemp going.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by petey5 View Post
    I also think the Dodgers can still make the playoffs but they gotta get Kemp going.
    not really..i mean crawford be back sooner than later i think so if dude wants to suck they have one to many outfielders anyways..what gonna be interesting is how that gets handled cause puig the only 1 id say has to play but the other 3 egomaniacs be the problem, id ship one of them, whichever mantingly feels is the biggest self serving douche and try and get a middle infielder so you not relying on ellis or shoemaker, or another arm. i mean puig and any 2 of the 3 others a really good outfield, hanley, agone..then 3 front end starters. honestly dont think kemp makes or breaks this team.. dbags havnt got a W out of a starting pitcher in like a freaking month, rox are the rox, maybe tulo comes back and they pull one of their sept runs, sf will make a move cause that what they do but they really need 2 pitchers so not sure they gonna fix all that..shit wide open you could ax kemp and dodgers still have best team in west on paper..

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dodgers have been extremely lucky. Clif Lee has ended the inning 3 out of 6 times with men in scoring position.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Dodgers need to put up a 2 spot coming up

OhMyEli

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not really..i mean crawford be back sooner than later i think so if dude wants to suck they have one to many outfielders anyways..what gonna be interesting is how that gets handled cause puig the only 1 id say has to play but the other 3 egomaniacs be the problem, id ship one of them, whichever mantingly feels is the biggest self serving douche and try and get a middle infielder so you not relying on ellis or shoemaker, or another arm. i mean puig and any 2 of the 3 others a really good outfield, hanley, agone..then 3 front end starters. honestly dont think kemp makes or breaks this team.. dbags havnt got a W out of a starting pitcher in like a freaking month, rox are the rox, maybe tulo comes back and they pull one of their sept runs, sf will make a move cause that what they do but they really need 2 pitchers so not sure they gonna fix all that..shit wide open you could ax kemp and dodgers still have best team in west on paper..
    They're not going to ship Puig or Kemp, and no one is going to want to take on Crawfords salary, although I'm sure they could eat a large portion of it. I'm just not sure who needs an OF and has a spare infielder as well. Thats like wanting a middle reliever and having a surplus of closers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Dodgers have been extremely lucky. Clif Lee has ended the inning 3 out of 6 times with men in scoring position.
    good gm management at same time phils lucky lad cant situational hit, should be 4-2 min more like 5

2daBank

They're not going to ship Puig or Kemp, and no one is going to want to take on Crawfords salary, although I'm sure they could eat a large portion of it. I'm just not sure who needs an OF and has a spare infielder as well. Thats like wanting a middle reliever and having a surplus of closers.
    no you misunderstood..never ship puig, are yo crazy! ship anyone but puig is what im saying..i know they wont ship kemp but just saying i dont think they be much better/worse w/o him, realistically ether gonna be odd man out cause he been in doghouse half yr anyway but if ya keep him around he prob be a issue..

2daBank

well kemp ya prick..here ya chance to shut me up!

2daBank

mr "ill donate 1k for every home run i hit to okc tornado victims", mr big spender, lmao

2daBank

i would trade kemp for a bag of used balls..

2daBank

i feel like this ump giving lee the same inside corner he not giving ryu when he throw to same spot against lefties..

OhMyEli

I'm very tempted to take the Phillies live right now. In the baseball universe blowing this many opportunities to score typically comes around to bite you. I'll lay off though as there is no reason to blow my winnings from the first five

Gus Fring

Dodgers scoreless last 6 fuckkkers

2daBank

I'm very tempted to take the Phillies live right now. In the baseball universe blowing this many opportunities to score typically comes around to bite you. I'll lay off though as there is no reason to blow my winnings from the first five
    gotta figure that lee be gone when the big bats come up in 8th, no way would i change..well id like to sell my over and rrl , lol.

2daBank

oh shit, turns out ellis can hit a lazy fly with no runner to drive in..way to go aj!

OhMyEli

gotta figure that lee be gone when the big bats come up in 8th, no way would i change..well id like to sell my over and rrl , lol.
    grou
    I just took no hits in the 8th for +400 haha. I've decided to stay away even though I could have gotten +350 after the top of the 7th. Good luck guys, don't mean to bring negativity in our group blood pressure raising session

2daBank

lee gonna pitch the 8th with way these assholes acting like they have somewhere to be..

2daBank

grou
    I just took no hits in the 8th for +400 haha. I've decided to stay away even though I could have gotten +350 after the top of the 7th. Good luck guys, don't mean to bring negativity in our group blood pressure raising session
    no worries..i dont really sweat it either way..once yo make the bet not much more you can do..

2daBank

ump has dinner plans

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

ump has dinner plans
    Got that right first two strikes on Brown were a joke.

Gus Fring

Who would've think this stays under 6.5 with 5 runs in 2 innings???

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by curtrambus View Post
    Got that right first two strikes on Brown were a joke.
    they were closer than that same corner they been giving lee..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Who would've think this stays under 6.5 with 5 runs in 2 innings???
    going over..id rather lad just win tho, not a trade im trying to make. i would take 3-3 then lad wins it even tho sounds like a lot of work..

iMpega
    iMpega's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dodged a bullet...let`s see if dodgers can do some damage

2daBank

how bad are you pissed if you only bet over in this gm? i mean i have more on lad so ill live but 4 runs in 1st and both teams strand bases juiced w no outs and 1 out no runs..that rough..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by iMpega View Post
    Dodged a bullet...let`s see if dodgers can do some damage
    Lee out..so by my math someone who sux is coming in to pitch !

iMpega

how bad are you pissed if you only bet over in this gm? i mean i have more on lad so ill live but 4 runs in 1st and both teams strand bases juiced w no outs and 1 out no runs..that rough..
    Pissed ofc. Been there. Lets hope for a big inning!

iMpega

Well, lets hope for a win then!

2daBank

this gm had so much potential to be fun.. instead gotta watch closer vs top of order hoping he dont blow it so i can make small profit after taking the losses on over and rrl

iMpega

Well, i am done hoping. Closer blows

2daBank

damn puig, gotta field that...screw it lets go extra's while i cap 2marros card. lol

OhMyEli

I was a milisecond away from getting the phillies live +675 middle 8th. If they win I won't forgive myself...

Gus Fring

Neither team can't hit a sac fly lol

iMpega

Nice, penetrating errors

Gus Fring

Yes!! Now let's walk off dodgers!!!

First 12345 Last